**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who rank 3 worthy for throne breaker

VbnmeVbnme Posts: 29
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips

Who rank 3 worthy for throne breaker 101 votes

Red hulk
58%
danielmathDrZolaSpeedbumpWoody_federKamikaze_Turtle16wegnerkOsfan8Six_strings6Repto23BradencoyAdvTexas_11cx23433PrathapŁŤÇGeaux7Rockypantherx_Sham_MeebletonLuke9523 59 votes
Wasp
3%
MegaSkater67StevieManWonderDonDudu2809AGYAAT 4 votes
Cap iw
37%
TortoigMaverick75TheVyrusDrake2078Rbk19ZsirhcZAssumedName10or_StrongBattle_GreninjaMoudouWine_LoverKevanproGDrPepper_75Dwhalen8554No_oneukgash228SlimeballAnnihilator13_N0_UKsp_2099 38 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• SlimeballSlimeball Posts: 340 ★★
    Cap iw
    any of them cap if awakened
  • PeaRatPeaRat Posts: 152
    Red hulk
    Rhulk is an amazing champ. One of my most used R3s and I have 10. So good for war.
  • Six_strings6Six_strings6 Posts: 223 ★★
    Red hulk
    All 3 are worthy of r3 but I chose red hulk since cap iw will be better for a while at 5* sig 200 rather than 6* not sig 200. Wasp is good but I prefer playing red hulk
  • GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★
    edited February 2021
    Red hulk
    Red Hulk it’s your best option.
    Estimating that you have around 30 6* champs, duping and driving CAIW to a high sig will take years at this pace.
    You won’t regret on RHulk, he is an r3 worthy champ no matter for being Thronebreaker or not 😉
  • AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Wasp
    Suicides- redhulk (he is also a overall better option)

Wasp- if you use ghost a lot then she will be very useful, she hits quite hard

Capiw- if you just need a defensive tank with good damage & no utility (unduped)
  • N1nthcloudN1nthcloud Posts: 343 ★★★
    Red hulk
    Red hulk.
    Run with domino
  • If it was me, I would probably do CapIW, but honestly, the one you should do is the one you play the most. Whichever one that is, do that one. That will give you the most immediate benefit from the rank up, so you cannot go wrong with that choice.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Red hulk
    Any of them. I'd go with Rhulk.
  • Osfan8Osfan8 Posts: 760 ★★★
    Red hulk
    Rulk is currently the best option. I’d be tempted to rank CapIW and commit to him long term but that’s not going to be easy.
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    If you use Ghost a lot, Wasp. If you use Domino a lot, RHulk.

If you use neither, then rank the one you use most.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    Wasp
    Wasp, she hits like a freaking truck.
    But really, you can't go wrong with any of your options. Even Electro, but not Miles.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    Red hulk
    Rulk is so useful for a lot of stuff. He is really a very underrated champion. Cap am is ok without the awakening... but he is a god with it. I would not personally rank him with out the sig ability over Rulk.
  • AssumedNameAssumedName Posts: 580 ★★★
    Cap iw
    When 6* awakening gems and 6* sig stones become easier to obtain, you’ll want cap at r3.

May aswell rank him up in advance, since he’s levels above the other two at high sig.
  • The_beast123The_beast123 Posts: 2,050 ★★★★
    When the time for 6* sig stones and awakening gems easier comes, obtaining a t5CC would be the same.

Red Hulk is really awesome! Quite underrated. The Burst damage is one of the highest when at 10 heat charges.