**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Problem solvers unique for you

Cam97Cam97 Posts: 364
edited February 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Not everyone has the traditional counters 4 individual matchups nodes or even certain champions. What are some Champions you found or synergies or any other way to break the game or beat the system
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Well I mean quake is basically a cheat code, but there are some nodes where you can heavy spam like the armor break node in v6 or the Deadpool in v4
  • Options
    To this day I still do not have a better Havok counter then my rank 3 Angela but when called upon she will take him out.

Sabertooth with the killmonger synergy can bypass nodes such as masochism

By roster Lacks some anti evade Champs but I have two that work just fine for now Nick Fury and unless it's a tech champ Professor X.

And what extremely nice interaction I wanted to mention was send those ability to incinerate through the opponent's block is dope and if you are in Assassin's Range it can really finish a fight safely
  • Options

Well I mean quake is basically a cheat code, but there are some nodes where you can heavy spam like the armor break node in v6 or the Deadpool in v4

No doubt I've been on my post wasn't very clear but I was trying to say unique ways 2 bypass news or difficult matchups that don't necessarily involve the most common answers such as Quaker warlock or Doctor Doom excetera.