**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Rate my mastery set-up

N0_UN0_U Posts: 240
edited February 2021 in General Discussion

Comments

• Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    Pretty good. Don’t need 3 points in dexterity, so I’d relocate those. Probably unlock the other stun related masteries and go for carbonadium cores
  • Options
    BuffBeastBuffBeast Posts: 1,075 ★★★★
    N0_U said:

BuffBeast said:

Pretty good. Don’t need 3 points in dexterity, so I’d relocate those. Probably unlock the other stun related masteries and go for carbonadium cores

Thanks for the tip!!!
    👍
  • Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Max dex is unnecessary
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    3 dex is useless, and there is no point in Salve if you dont also have Regeneration. I suggest removing the maxed lesser precision/cruelty and getting Regeneration and Despair or Glass Cannon.
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Max out limber, only need one in dex. Only one in salve also. Put 3 in recovery and go for will power.

Take 4 points out of both lesser presicion and cruelty, then either get suicides or despair and deep wounds
  • Options
    Nah just one point
  • Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    N0_U said:

Riptide said:

Max out limber, only need one in dex. Only one in salve also. Put 3 in recovery and go for will power.

Take 4 points out of both lesser presicion and cruelty, then either get suicides or despair and deep wounds

Should I max out will power?
    Yes.
  • Options
    IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    You should recover some points in dexterity and a few other abilities. Max glass cannon and then decide on whether you want suicides or not. If you use a lot of mystic characters, mystic dispersion is a must have. If you don’t want suicides, start working on despair, deep wounds, and assassin. They don’t need to be maxed, but they are very helpful
  • Options
    N0_U said:

Riptide said:

Nah just one point

Also what is better, glass cannon or despair. Also on a sidenote I grind arena and I play event quests
    You should max glass cannon unless your running suicides