**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Alliance Season Rewards Question

I made a big mistake of just leaving my alliance like a day before getting the season rewards. I was a very active member. will i still get them or lose hem? Thanks

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Rip
    Sorry bro
  • Options
    El_CapoEl_Capo Posts: 59
    **** that hurts lol
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    There is still one match. Why leave and leave so early?
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,785 ★★★★★
    Well, then hope you find a great new home.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    El_Capo said:

I just got mad and left. No one was participating in that alliance. There was a person that wasn't active for like a year. I got tired and left but didn't pay attention that it was only a day left for the season. oh well, lesson learned.
    I mean if no one was participating then you couldn’t have been that high ranked in war
  • Options

El_Capo said:

I just got mad and left. No one was participating in that alliance. There was a person that wasn't active for like a year. I got tired and left but didn't pay attention that it was only a day left for the season. oh well, lesson learned.
    I mean if no one was participating then you couldn’t have been that high ranked in war
    sorry when I said no one, I meant only like 10 out 30 were participating. I will still 5* star shards as rewards and tier 4 catalyst crystals
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    Sucks to hear of your predicament. Think of it this way; the rewards may not have been much anyway, and you may have gotten a lame 5* who will never get a buff. Think Venomoool or Iron Patriot lol.

If your new alliance isn’t working out, you’re free to check out an alliance I have my mini accounts in. Silver 2 in war and 1850 glory per week in AQ. Alliance name is Shamballa Bargainers. Let me know if interested.
  • Options
    Morpheus_123Morpheus_123 Posts: 792 ★★★
    I keep sticking with my alliance because of that fear of losing rewards, either in AQ, AW, or the alliance rewards for 3/7day events.
  • Options
    Addyos said:

Sucks to hear of your predicament. Think of it this way; the rewards may not have been much anyway, and you may have gotten a lame 5* who will never get a buff. Think Venomoool or Iron Patriot lol.

If your new alliance isn’t working out, you’re free to check out an alliance I have my mini accounts in. Silver 2 in war and 1850 glory per week in AQ. Alliance name is Shamballa Bargainers. Let me know if interested.

True I have around 170k on 5* shards since I like to farm them but still. That glory is great how do you look for an alliance?
  • Options

I keep sticking with my alliance because of that fear of losing rewards, either in AQ, AW, or the alliance rewards for 3/7day events.

I was thinking like that but i wasnt getting enough glory and i want to have more
  • Options
    LeoZedLeoZed Posts: 653 ★★★
    El_Capo said:

I was thinking like that but i wasnt getting enough glory and i want to have more
    You can join my alliance
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    I mean if you accidentally left then immediately joined back it may be worth contacting support, but I’d have low expectations of them doing much
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,140 ★★★★★
    El_Capo said:

Addyos said:

True I have around 170k on 5* shards since I like to farm them but still. That glory is great how do you look for an alliance?
    There is a subforum here with alliance ads. Also check that other place that's the colour of blood.
  • Options
    AddyosAddyos Posts: 1,090 ★★★★
    El_Capo said:

Addyos said:

170k 5* shards. Who are you saving for, to come in the game? Batman? Lol just kidding. You can add NeeleshS, the leader of the alliance & one of my mini accounts, and we can talk there. Or if you have Line, you can look for me under the name addyman1.

Otherwise, as stated before, there is an Alliance Recruitment section here and on other MCoC game forums online. Best of luck on your search, and hard luck again about missing out the season rewards.