**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Wasn't able to do for the calander reset, but...

GinjabredMonstaGinjabredMonsta Posts: 6,454 Guardian
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
Your boy is thronebreaker now! I gotta thank my ally members and the guide from @Agent_X_zzz

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Congrats! Personally, I would go for BP, but who did you choose?
  • Options
    I wouldn't dare give DP more sigs haha but I duped my Aarkus, been wanting that dupe for awhile
  • Options
    BuckyBruhBuckyBruh Posts: 453 ★★★
    Congrats!
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    Can’t believe I missed this! Congrats!
  • Options

Can’t believe I missed this! Congrats!

Haha no worries, thanks spunko!
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    Nice, my nexus was mysterio black bolt and annihilus
  • Options
    Which one did you choose?
  • Options
    FRITO_ManFRITO_Man Posts: 716 ★★★
    in hindsight I might have chosen annihilus but mysterio was going to help a lot on acid wash lanes and any lane that requires poison, so I went with him
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★

I wouldn't dare give DP more sigs haha but I duped my Aarkus, been wanting that dupe for awhile

I would have personally gone for the BPOG since he is getting buffed soon, but who knows how good that will be.
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I was going to say the same as hammerbro, they have confirmed OG BP is getting buffed so I'd probley gone that way, but duped aarkus is pretty sweet. Congrats
  • Options
    FRITO_Man said:

in hindsight I might have chosen annihilus but mysterio was going to help a lot on acid wash lanes and any lane that requires poison, so I went with him

Not a bad choice, I have a 6* Mysterio and don't give him the love he deserves

I would have personally gone for the BPOG since he is getting buffed soon, but who knows how good that will be.
    I debated that but I didn't wan to risk a maybe champ. Plus I love Aarkus and was waiting for the dupe to R2 him so this was perfect
  • Options
    Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    I can respect that
  • Options
    NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,912 ★★★★★
    Meh
  • Options
    Monke said:

Grats fam

Guardians of the Forums

Ha thanks man!

Meh

Yeah, I felt meh too when it was a day late
  • Options
    ẞlооdẞlооd Posts: 2,005 ★★★★
    Congrats dude. I honestly didn't know where you were progression-wise. Enjoy the big boi club!
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

Congrats dude. I honestly didn't know where you were progression-wise. Enjoy the big boi club!

Haha I'm still have a lot to do progression wise, but I was racing to get Tb against another ally member so explored act 7
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Ooohhh nice!
  • Options

ẞlооd said:

Haha I'm still have a lot to do progression wise, but I was racing to get Tb against another ally member so explored act 7
    No easy feat. I have two paths left myself. Glad that pushed you over to the fully formed. Nice rank-up btw
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

No easy feat. I have two paths left myself. Glad that pushed you over to the fully formed. Nice rank-up btw
    Good luck man! What two paths do you have left?
    Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
  • Options

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
    The two paths to Gwenperion. I just went in order. She doesn't have a special 3 right? Will probably just heavy spam with Mags.
  • Options
    ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!
    The two paths to Gwenperion. I just went in order. She doesn't have a special 3 right? Will probably just heavy spam with Mags.
    I'm not sure if she does. I use colossus for the paths to Qwenperion and mags for her as well
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Nice Guilly ya got there.

I am totally not jealous.... :'(
  • Options
    You've come so far since your highest champ was a 4* King Groot 😁 proud of you budddyyyyy
  • Options

You've come so far since your highest champ was a 4* King Groot 😁 proud of you budddyyyyy

Those were the days...

@Kill_Grey she is quite a beauty 😁
  • Options
    QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★

ẞlооd said:

ẞlооd said:

Qacob said:

ẞlооd said:

Did you win?

And congrats!!
    Heck yeah I won!

Ayyyy, good job dude! Join the winners club for TB races!