**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Much needed improvements and additions!

TonesublimeTonesublime Posts: 17
edited October 2017 in Suggestions and Requests
Having uncollected crystals is nice for those who are uncollected but for those over level 50 that are not shouldn't be forced to have the same crystal reward options as beginners! The free green crystals and daily crystals as are, are currently unuseful for level 50 players and above. The level one potions/revives and 1 star champions are a waste and help absolutely NO ONE! ALSO, it would be GREAT if you added loyalty to the AQ rewards to help recoup some loyalty back from the high cost of some of these maps! That or either consider removing the 1000 loyalty cap per day restriction so players can keep up with donation demands and still have enough loyalty to use in the loyalty store since loyalty is the hardest to obtain out of the three. One more thing, if you could bring back the after fight stats in arena that would be nice. Ppl like seeing and some like to post and share their fight stats against incredible champions with their alliance

Comments

• Options
    CyrusCyrus Posts: 21
    Totally agree especially regarding loyalty.
  • Options
    SungjSungj Posts: 2,112 ★★★★★
    I agree with everything except for your take on the grandmaster crystals. Those crystals are a reward for completing content and should not just be handed out to people who haven't earned them. First clear of 5.2 is very manageable even with 4/40 champions so if you watch some of seatin's videos on act 5.2 and are at level 50 you should be prepared to take it on with little units spent if you familiarize yourself with how to handle certain nodes .
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    I have nothing against the uncollected as that's an achievement well deserved. I'm just stating for those who are not uncollected that they should have different options than newbies, not suggesting that they too should have uncollected crystal access. Kabam can come up with some sort of mid ground crystals. Lesser tier rewards offered than uncollected but greater than what the noobs get.
  • Options
    You make some great points @Tonesublime. I especially like the idea if a middle ground crystal.
  • Options
    Even if they were to simply eliminate 1 ☆ heroes and level 1 health and revive potions I'd be happy. That way you'd get more useful rewards from both those crystals
  • Options
    1haunted_memory1haunted_memory Posts: 804 ★★★
    Having uncollected crystals is nice for those who are uncollected but for those over level 50 that are not shouldn't be forced to have the same crystal reward options as beginners! The free green crystals and daily crystals as are, are currently unuseful for level 50 players and above. The level one potions/revives and 1 star champions are a waste and help absolutely NO ONE! ALSO, it would be GREAT if you added loyalty to the AQ rewards to help recoup some loyalty back from the high cost of some of these maps! That or either consider removing the 1000 loyalty cap per day restriction so players can keep up with donation demands and still have enough loyalty to use in the loyalty store since loyalty is the hardest to obtain out of the three. One more thing, if you could bring back the after fight stats in arena that would be nice. Ppl like seeing and some like to post and share their fight stats against incredible champions with their alliance

so get uncollected problem solved