**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Shows unread message but nothing new [MERGED THREADS]

Comments

• Ted_n00bgentTed_n00bgent Posts: 527 ★★★
    edited March 2021

How can it be based on my overflow? I do not have 2400+ items in my overflow or any unread messages

In the first pic you posted you can clearly see your stash/overflow has 2424 items. This includes ISO and catalyst. Hope this helps.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Ok but we don't need additional notifications about overflow since we can clearly see our overflow. Smh.
  • TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    We can see our overflow on the right. We don't need it on the left too lol
  • Doctor_MDoctor_M Posts: 54
    same here.
  • Momo8iMomo8i Posts: 3
    edited March 2021
    It is showing that there is 2500 message in my inbox this is really distracting. I keep checking my indox in every 5 min & there is nothing. Please fix it really distracting
  • Madsally5Madsally5 Posts: 10
    I downloaded game upgrade and now show large numbers in email on bottom right of screen and they are increasing but i am not sending or receiving emails.
    Started at 2024 emails and increased to 2042 and getting notications on my phone that i have new mail and nothing there.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,756 ★★★★★
    It is a bug.
  • satvik17satvik17 Posts: 76
    My Social Button now shows 1300+ notifications but there are none when i open them and my ally mates have this too...it's just so annoying becoz i manually have to open it all the time to check if it's a visual bug or did i really get any messages
  • Alt_Zeta22Alt_Zeta22 Posts: 24
    I knew someone would say that. If nobody brings it up, we'd be exploiting it, but if we politely request that it stays in the game, we don't come off as shady assholes.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    It's adding up your normal notifications with the stash along with number of items in stash.
  • PraetextatusPraetextatus Posts: 16
    Same here. 1,400 “unread” messages and counting, but no messages in my inbox.
  • Gr8TonyStarkGr8TonyStark Posts: 861 ★★★
    They are the item in your stash or overflow. It's just a visual bug.
  • HongKongPh00eyHongKongPh00ey Posts: 35
    I’m having the same bug. I have 1,315 “unread messages” but I don’t have any unread messages. It’s on my iPhone 12 Pro Max and my Google Pixel 3XL
  • Tarheel1523Tarheel1523 Posts: 8

They are the item in your stash or overflow. It's just a visual bug.

No, the stash is the upper right corner and this is down in the lower left. It is the messages indicator. I am sure it is a visual bug, that’s why I posted about it in the ‘Bugs and known issues’ section.
  • GlassbackGlassback Posts: 381 ★★★
    I feel really unpopular.

My bug only shows 261 unread mails😞
  • Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,782 ★★★★★
    Whaaaaat? I have only 9 unread messages... I feel so left out...
  • Mrspider568Mrspider568 Posts: 1,995 ★★★

Is this a visual erro ?
    Error*
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Nope..no visual error...u famous. So many friend requests that the game isn't able to show any of them to you.
  • Player_SlasherPlayer_Slasher Posts: 156 ★★
    If you are referring to having 709 in mailbox, then yes it is the number of your inventory stash, it's a community-wide error and is only a visual bug

If you are referring to having 709 in mailbox, then yes it is the number of your inventory stash, it's a community-wide error and is only a visual bug

Ok then

• BowlSheetBowlSheet Posts: 113
    Same boat. 2724 messages. It went up by 10 in about a minute. That’s a little slow for Global, but it’s almost like it’s showing me unseen Global messages. Who knows. Neither Chat nor Mail will allow more than about 50 messages. The number does not match the number of overflow items.
  • Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,534 ★★★★★
    It is the same number as your overflow... it is a visual bug!
  • SearmenisSearmenis Posts: 1,545 ★★★★★
    Same, for me it's 4,181 "new messages"
  • TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Zan0 said:

It's just a visual bug. It's the same number as your overflow

I feel people are not checking other threads. Just coming and complaining about the "bug"
  • mortenhymortenhy Posts: 491 ★★
    Glassback said:

I feel really unpopular.

My bug only shows 261 unread mails😞

Let me make you happy..mine only says 87😭
  • Husain_b128Husain_b128 Posts: 79

Happening with me too.
  • DariusYiDariusYi Posts: 171
    Yup. Having the same problem. Samsung S10.
    I have global disabled. Not sure if that makes any difference.