**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

R5 Science

MelengwuMelengwu Posts: 102
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Please would help more in the game. They're both 5*, and both duped. I'm yet to complete Act 6. Would love to hear your reasons as well. Thanks

R5 Science 42 votes

Void (sig 140)
47%
ReferencexandersrevengeAleorEtjamaDonDudu2809tidusx2jrUvoginDavepool87Berlad8ŘïdđhįmDigletGamingShenkGr8TonyStarkTheBair123DarkKnight646The_Sentry06OneGoodBoyScarcity27Skygod69Xanatos 20 votes
Human Torch (sig 30)
52%
AssumedNameReaper2823JAATKINGbrahimpi99Blackshadow0203Sarvanga1_Ksp_2099RenaxqqMaxLeePapdichaatMrGreekCrcrcrcbruhmomento69ShaqatacJenskeD[Deleted User]Zura_1jscott96avenge_123Barani7da 22 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Void (sig 140)
    He's already sigged up. He's a beast. HT is great too though and IK many ppl will choose him over Void cuz of his damage.
  • AleorAleor Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Void (sig 140)
    I have similar dilemma coming whom to r3 - both are 6*, and both are not awakened. Also I don't have them as 5* champs.
    Overall void covers more fights when awakened, and he needs to be awakened a lot. HT is great on mystic and energy fights, but the thing is his damage ramps in those fights anyway with smoulders. And void is pretty slow, so attack increase may be better for him
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Human Torch (sig 30)
    Melengwu said:

Please would help more in the game. They're both 5*, and both duped. I'm yet to complete Act 6. Would love to hear your reasons as well. Thanks

Both are Great.
    Put personally, I feel like Human Torch is better.
    Void needs some small buildup(which I don't prefer), whereas Human Torch can do lot more from the start of the fight and is really fun to play.
    I feel Void playstyle is boring.
    Also, Human Torch was my MVP for getting Cavalier.
    I ranked 5 my Human Torch over my Void, and till now never used my void, he just get used in AW defense.

(Please don't disagree Void lover, this is just my experience)
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Void (sig 140)
    Melengwu said:

Melengwu said:

Thanks guys. Void seems to be the popular choice

Well that aged well. The poll seems to be having a laff at me 😂
    I personally think you made the right choice. Void and Torch excel in the same areas of the game. AW, Abyss, Act 6 exploration. Torch absolutely destroys nicher matchups in those areas while Void can do really well against a wider variety of matchups in those areas. Depends what you want more.
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,936 ★★★★★
    Human Torch (sig 30)

We're so helpful
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Void (sig 140)
    Melengwu said:

Crcrcrc said:

We're so helpful

😂 @Crcrcrc
    Perfectly balanced, as all things should be
    Void (sig 140)
    Monke said:

Etjama said:

Melengwu said:

Melengwu said:

Thanks guys. Void seems to be the popular choice

Well that aged well. The poll seems to be having a laff at me 😂
    I personally think you made the right choice. Void and Torch excel in the same areas of the game. AW, Abyss, Act 6 exploration. Torch absolutely destroys nicher matchups in those areas while Void can do really well against a wider variety of matchups in those areas. Depends what you want more.
    I might be the only one to say Torch isn't as niche as people make him out to be. His matchups are usually where he goes BERSERK, but even in those non-Mystic/Energy Matchups he is great for. Is he the best option for those matchups he can't gain smolders? No, but is he by any means a horrid champ? No

That's my take on it
    I mean he's nice for incinerate nodes and of course Mystic/Energy champs. I wouldn't purposely use him for anything else though. On the other hand, Void's incredibly diverse and his utility meets the likes of Warlock's.
    Void (sig 140)
    Comment sent to the Abyss of Approval. It'll be back.