**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Mail box number and stash number

My stash items number is also appearing on my mails icon. Please do something about it.

This is causing me to repeatedly open that tab just to ensure that I don't miss any mails or messages.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Happening for everyone. Visual bug. Simply ignore it like everyone else is doing!

Don't check for new messages every now and then. You must be knowing by when you'd get new mails. The time of day when quests end etc. So check it then.

Or you can look at the number in stash and shown there. If it's different then you have a new mail or message.
  • Team_SlyTeam_Sly Posts: 85
    edited March 2021
    Any one else experience this, says I have all these unread mail but when I go into it there is nothing there, bottom left corner.
  • jdrum663jdrum663 Posts: 551 ★★
    Yep, I've got it too, nothing works in this game.
  • Same here whats going on did anybody get odin
  • SolvseusSolvseus Posts: 77
    Came here just to see if it was anyone else.

Always something.
  • BeerDragoonBeerDragoon Posts: 54
    This bug is triggering my OCD.
  • winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,655 ★★★★★
    Kabam Boo said:

We're sorry you're still seeing this. Please know that our team is definitely working on this! Thanks in advance for your patience.

• Drake2078Drake2078 Posts: 901 ★★★
    Stash items in mail lol
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100
    I collected this months stuff, mail and ravens feather and everything was read, then this popped up

I looked through everything, mail and updates and nothing disappeared

• SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 10,419 Guardian
    edited March 2021
    As said in many other posts, that icon showing for Notifications is instead your Stash Overflow # count.
    (Bug)
  • General Br3ezeGeneral Br3eze Posts: 100

As said in many other posts, that icon showing for Notifications is instead your Stash Overflow # count.
    (Bug)

Oh ok! Thanks!
  • EpsilonloganEpsilonlogan Posts: 23
    The number in the mail area is reflecting your inventory. It’s a bug. They need to fix it.
  • DeadlymedleyDeadlymedley Posts: 7
    Says
    I have 504 messages...I don’t have any
  • Cat_22Cat_22 Posts: 12
    Is anyone having issue with mailbox counter showing large number of waiting mail but nothing actually in box since most recent update 2 March 2021?
  • DL864DL864 Posts: 1,089 ★★★
    Yes
  • Same issue