Angela
Civil Warrior

High Demi-God
Masacre

Low Demi-God
Hood

Comments

• Pancake_FacePancake_Face Member Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    Civil Warrior is honestly a mix between high demi and god. Same with Hood he is between high and low demi god
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Member Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    I somewhat agree with this, but I think that Civil Warrior is a bit below angela. I think it difinitively goes Angela, CW, Massacre, then Hood, but there's a gap between Angela and CW

I somewhat agree with this, but I think that Civil Warrior is a bit below angela. I think it difinitively goes Angela, CW, Massacre, then Hood, but there's a gap between Angela and CW

Yea like he has god tier damage but I'm still torn between if he really is god tier or high demi
  • TerraTerra Member Posts: 8,345 ★★★★★
    God Tier:
    Angela, CW, Massacre

Meme Tier:
    Hood. He was berfed into oblivion
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Member Posts: 7,783 ★★★★★
    1) Angela
    2) Massacre
    3) Civil Warrior
    (2 and 3 are interchangeable. I just find Civil Warrior now stressful to play and the constant dash back and hold block breaks the rhythm of a fight)

100) Hood.
    limeade32 said:

We should rank all the buffs overall for fun, probably not in this thread tho.

Yea that would be fun.
  • bruhmomento69bruhmomento69 Member Posts: 157
    God tier
    Angela
    massacre
    CW

Disappointment tier:
    Hood
  • Etm34Etm34 Member Posts: 1,664 ★★★★★
    limeade32 said:

Make the thread my guy!

I've done about 20 minutes of testing with each champ but;
    1. Masacre - so easy to ignite and massive SP2 damage into block. Love it
    2. Hood - He does damage now. I never used him before and won't post-buff so it doesn't matter to me anyways
    3.Civil Warrior - stacking and maintaining furies is stressful
    4. Angela - mine is 5* R2 sig 20. Don't get the core utility from that low sig and damage is still eh.

The buffs are all nice, but none of these champs are going to replace any of my core team, so nothing's really changed for me
    Etm34 said:

limeade32 said:

Make the thread my guy!

I've done about 20 minutes of testing with each champ but;
    1. Masacre - so easy to ignite and massive SP2 damage into block. Love it
    2. Hood - He does damage now. I never used him before and won't post-buff so it doesn't matter to me anyways
    3.Civil Warrior - stacking and maintaining furies is stressful
    4. Angela - mine is 5* R2 sig 20. Don't get the core utility from that low sig and damage is still eh.

The buffs are all nice, but none of these champs are going to replace any of my core team, so nothing's really changed for me
    Her damage is not "eh". You need to use a proper rotation for her and the damage is amazing. Blindly tapping with her won't see the high numbers
  • DigletGamingDigletGaming Member Posts: 849 ★★★★
    Masacre buff was better by far than the angela one.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Member Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★

No, it simply wasn't

No, it simply wasn't
    Seconded.
    I'd actually daresay Angela is a top 5 cosmic now.
  • ShrimpRShrimpR Member Posts: 245
    Buff:
    Angela
    Civil Warrior
    Masacre

Nerf:
    Hood
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Member Posts: 9,264 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    I’m loving Civil Warrior! I think with more practice and knowing when is safe to refresh furies, he’s gonna be such a useful champion. I’m also glad that he’s got really nice utility, he’s the only champion immune to nullify who has power control and heal block, so he’s got that going for him. Plus his damage is awesome, not every champ can solo abyss fights.

I’m gonna rank 3 my 6* for sure, already got ghost r3 so I’m going for a fun rank up next. Can’t wait to awaken him, but until then I’ll bring guardian on the team!
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Member Posts: 1,691 ★★★★

Yea like he has god tier damage but I'm still torn between if he really is god tier or high demi
    I would say Angela would be beyond god with civil warrior being god.

I'd say she's low BGT, since that "class" is filled with alot of heavy competition
    Terra said:

I'd say she's low BGT, since that "class" is filled with alot of heavy competition
    I agree she isn't BGT damage