**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Who to use for AW attack, AW D, and AQ

OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
Suggestions for use and possible rank up. Currently using colosus, torch, and omega in AQ, ghost wasp and bwcv for aw attack, and electro, void, stealthy, vision Aarhus, and soon to be r4 Sorcerer Supreme. Any suggestions are welcome!

Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• OneGoodBoyOneGoodBoy Posts: 61
    Any suggestions are welcome, even if you agree! Just looking for some different viewpoints. Just for co text, aq is map 2, but plan on moving to map 5 soon.
  • Blackshadow0203Blackshadow0203 Posts: 171
    AW attack: personally I run path 1 and use HT, red mags, and BWCV. It all really depends on what path you run but I think HT, BWCV, and probably she hulk are good for offense.

AW defense: stealthy, void, aarkus, electro, and omega red are all decent to pretty good defenders.

AQ: for context, my alliance runs map 5, I think Medusa and colossus would hard carry in there. You got ghost who wrecks everything so you can use her there and CGR probably ain’t too shabby whenever you use him. (Jealous btw). Hope this helps!
  • RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★
    Kill monger is a really hard defender
    Riptide said:

Kill monger is a really hard defender

Has to be duped for the reflected damage though.
    Nocko said:

CGR is a great champ for map 5, good easy damage, power gain and immunities. That's my suggestion for your next rank up. He can easily run in AW too because of his immunities and damage output
    Sorc Supreme is fun too

My ally runs low stress map 5, and i frequently take both those champs into AQ.

In AQ, CGR, Colossus and Omega in AQ, which will mean you can run any path there no problems

In AW attack, keep Ghost, Wasp and BWCV

In AW defence, Stealthy, Void, Medusa, HT, Electro... maybe Vision Aarkus over Medusa since she isnt duped

Any defender rankups I should be making? Feel pretty covered in terms of champs for offense for most content. I'm content taking pure defenders up to r4.
    Nocko said:

Nocko said:

CGR is a great champ for map 5, good easy damage, power gain and immunities. That's my suggestion for your next rank up. He can easily run in AW too because of his immunities and damage output
    Sorc Supreme is fun too

In AQ, CGR, Colossus and Omega in AQ, which will mean you can run any path there no problems

In AW defence, Stealthy, Void, Medusa, HT, Electro... maybe Vision Aarkus over Medusa since she isnt duped

Any defender rankups I should be making? Feel pretty covered in terms of champs for offense for most content. I'm content taking pure defenders up to r4.
    I might get killed for this. But i always advise people to not rank up for defence unless you're playing VERY high tier war
    The quickest way to improve and progress your account is to rank up champions you need to complete content... there is value in the resources you gain in, and AQ, so having attack teams that allow you to play in Gold band for War and Map 5 and above in AQ is good. But the account changing rewards are in solo content.

Rank up for solo content. Do the best with what you have for AW D
    Might rank up my venom then for varients. Saving up some units and revives to complete 6.2 champion, should go well. Having both she hulk and sorcerer should carry me through. Might also lvl up hood as well, usefull woth ghost as well.
    Nocko said:

Nocko said:

Nocko said:

Sorc Supreme is fun too

I might get killed for this. But i always advise people to not rank up for defence unless you're playing VERY high tier war
    The quickest way to improve and progress your account is to rank up champions you need to complete content... there is value in the resources you gain in, and AQ, so having attack teams that allow you to play in Gold band for War and Map 5 and above in AQ is good. But the account changing rewards are in solo content.

Rank up for solo content. Do the best with what you have for AW D
    Might rank up my venom then for varients. Saving up some units and revives to complete 6.2 champion, should go well. Having both she hulk and sorcerer should carry me through. Might also lvl up hood as well, usefull woth ghost as well.
    Yep, Venom to complete variants would be a much better rank up option than anyone on D
    also, Venom is OK defender if he's ranked high enough, chuck him on unblockable Sp2, and that might get a kill as some people can struggled evading his Sp2
    Probably what I do after taking cgr up to r4. Anymore than r4 for him would be complete overkill. Already hitting harder than ghost for sp2s, and can outdamage collosus early on. And then not needing synergys, the man's insane.