**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Nick Fury still not fixed

KeyIgnitionKeyIgnition Posts: 4
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
It's been over a month now, I just took Fury into AQ and went to get rid of decoy to get the tasty damage and then dead, no decoy mode. This has been over a month now over 2 updates. We just want our Nick back
Post edited by Kabam Ahab on

Comments

• Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    1) stop playing NF like that
    2) that’s all my friend, hope they fix it soon.
  • Options
    JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    zeezee57 said:

Is this happening all the time or from time to time? I haven't had this happen using Fury in act 6, but have heard about it quite a bit so it's obviously happening to a lot of people.

I’m in your boat, I haven’t had it happen. But seen enough ally fight screenshots to know it’s happening.
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Happening to me for the first time in this months EQ. Great times.
  • Options
    MCOCHazzaMCOCHazza Posts: 841 ★★★
    For me it happened a couple of months ago, but in the past month, nothing.
  • Options
    VTA92VTA92 Posts: 374 ★★★
    Add Apoc to the list. No charges in a fight, even with cable on the team.
  • Options
    QfuryQfury Posts: 1,860 ★★★★★
    I had the bug all last month. Has been fine for this eq but expecting it to happen again at some point.
  • Options
    Jmoon03Jmoon03 Posts: 14
    Yeah this is starting to get frustrating. NF is my main skill champ and twice today this bug has happened. Never really noticed this until 3 weeks ago, now it seems to be happening a lot more frequently. Kabam needs to make sure to have some compensation ready if they ever get this fixed because not having NF is hurting me in the cavalier quest.
  • Options
    SempaidavidSempaidavid Posts: 114
    My NF did this twice against Jane Foster today in the Cav Event
  • Options
    NenwsyNenwsy Posts: 2
    zeezee57 said:

Is this happening all the time or from time to time? I haven't had this happen using Fury in act 6, but have heard about it quite a bit so it's obviously happening to a lot of people.

It's from time to time for me. It's just happened to me in EQ. I was using him and he was fine went into next chapter and he started in his second life.
  • Options
    Supremeguy95Supremeguy95 Posts: 447
    Every champion with persistent charges is bugged i think (corvus, prof X, nick fury...)
  • Options
    AAMAXIMUS01AAMAXIMUS01 Posts: 144
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Vydious need to look into this nick fury issue. Started aq fist fight with nick fury a went straight to second life. Also March new side quest fighting against nick fury AI started fight on second life on cavalier pretty easy kill though. Keeps happening time to time, for an hour can be fine then out of nowhere he starts fight on second life.
  • Options

Every champion with persistent charges is bugged i think (corvus, prof X, nick fury...)

Agreed, when realize nick starts fights on second life my 6* curves and human torch both persistent charges are gone.
  • Options
    @kabam @Kabam Vydious
    No better evidence than this, duel nick with nick. I don't mind at all but I know y'all will mind that nick is this way.

https://youtu.be/i-Fr7dQn1-s