**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Issue with updating the game

What the hell kabam, I haven't received march 2021 update yet, not only that the game is not showing on my Google playstore whether on updating list nor when I search for the game but I have the game installed on my phone and it was getting regular update till the last February 2021, but this month I'm facing this issue with updating, I currently issue a android 10 Go version mobile so I don't think it's a problem of my phones software,it's gotta be something to do with kabams own issue,look I've already raised a complain about this on kabams technical support & also attached screenshots,so I'm saying this again please fix this issue as soon as possible so that I can play the game & progress.

Comments

• Options
    PaoHudsonPaoHudson Posts: 5
    Yeah, it's the same for me. At first I was thinking that it was because of my device but I have seen that people with more recent versions of android had the same issue. I already sent them a complain so I guess we only have to wait :(