**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

I love buffed Hood but why take it back

I was planning to max my duped hood but..WHY?

Comments

• Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Because they took away the utility that made him a unique problem solver and replaced him with an above average damage dealer which we already have plenty of. Better for new players? Sure. More enjoyable? Depends on who you ask. Better champion? Nope. Glad they took it back.
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    That was the worst buff ever lol. They said they'll reintroduce it with fate seal in the future so don't worry.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    You were planning to max the broken Hood or the Hood with L2 changed?
  • Options
    PseudouberPseudouber Posts: 753 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    Im pretty upset they removed his buff. I was really diggin it. He was great at handling buffs, had great regen, and could do damage now and be actually be used in endgame content. I was pissed they removed the fate seal but after playing him he was still really good or better in a way. I hope they keep him as he was buffed and just add fate seal. I guess my duped 6* will go back to the bench..lame
  • Options
    KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    It's a win win situation for all, Hood lovers get to have their beloved champ and Kabam is planning to re-buff again in the future with some better tuning with the fate seal included.
  • Options
    Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,548 ★★★★★

It's a win win situation for all, Hood lovers get to have their beloved champ and Kabam is planning to re-buff again in the future with some better tuning with the fate seal included.

It is, but the thing is. Time frame. We have no clue when he’ll be getting buffed. A month, 2 months, 6 months, a year, 2 years. We don’t know.