**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

I opened a 6* Basic Crystal

JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
So I got enough 6* shards to open up a basic from UC completion. I wasn't really expecting anyone great, just a champ that I found fun. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'm too lazy to post screenshots. I got Elsa Bloodstone. Thoughts? How should I play her? What synergies are good? Can she help in act 6.2 and beyond?
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• The_Blue_JaguarThe_Blue_Jaguar Posts: 249 ★★
    She’s got a niche use or two, but she’s just not good or worth ranking over someone who’s actually useful.
  • JadedJaded Posts: 5,476 ★★★★★
    She’s a lot fun. Just play with her you’ll find whatever combos/rotations you like best.
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    I forgot to add, Elsa is my 7th 6*
    Sergeant_ said:

So I got enough 6* shards to open up a basic from UC completion. I wasn't really expecting anyone great, just a champ that I found fun. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

I'm too lazy to post screenshots. I got Elsa Bloodstone. Thoughts? How should I play her? What synergies are good? Can she help in act 6.2 and beyond?
    Elsa is awesome. According to me, she's one of the most underrated champs in the game. She's also really really fun to play. I too pulled her from a basic recently and love playing her. I'm not sure how useful she will be in like Endgame content, but you can definitely use her if you're doing the Cav monthly EQ/ Act 5 Exploration or if you just wanna have some fun. But overall Elsa is a great pull.
    Great!
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,605 ★★★★★

Lol here was my pull today
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,892 ★★★★★

So you’re to lazy to post a screenshot but you’re not to lazy to type it all out when that takes longer.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★

Lol here was my pull today

Amateur. Dupe him.
  • VendemiaireVendemiaire Posts: 2,178 ★★★★★
    I pulled her as a 6* last week too. I want to put her back into the crystal.
  • Ksp_2099Ksp_2099 Posts: 735 ★★★
    Elas is great.
    I like her more than Moleman, idk why.
    She is just so simple and effective.
    I finished most of the fights with her with almost 100% health.
    Don't understand why people don't like her.
  • RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,440 ★★★★
    Loving my rank 3 elsa! 🥰
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    She was in my list of 'potential happy pulls' from the 6* featured, so imo you did well.

Huh? Who did I get? Gambit, Cable, and Mr.FU lol. Mind, perfectly cool with Gambit and Cable if I can fish out a 5* Apoc. Mr.F's debuff assistance and synergies are nice, I guess.

Sunny side. Always on the sunny side.
  • StevieManWonderStevieManWonder Posts: 5,017 ★★★★★
    She’s pretty fun. Good damage dealer but not much else to her of note
  • BonzodavidBonzodavid Posts: 586 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    R2 her immeadietly.
    I constantly use mine!
    Amazing damage, evade counter, gets super easy openenings, shrugs of non-dot debuffs automatically, can deal with both buffed up&dissed track, deals a ton of direct damage ignoring resistances and armour,&more.

And she doesn't need her awakened ability!

I would take mine to r3 in a heartbeat if I would form a skill t5cc (which I never pull fragments of).

And before you say that I'm just early on in progression &she isn't useful in endgame content, I completed all content in the game (not yet explored some variants, act 6&abbys tho)and I'm thronebreaker

So you’re to lazy to post a screenshot but you’re not to lazy to type it all out when that takes longer.
    I'm on a computer, so typing it is faster, rather than going to my iPad and taking a screenshot and airdropping it and posting it.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Rasilover said:

Loving my rank 3 elsa! 🥰

Same here.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    RIP

Sending you my condolences
  • Scopeotoe987Scopeotoe987 Posts: 1,546 ★★★★★

People like her.

I really dont.

I have a 6* Elsa that’s duped. I don’t even use her...