**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Disappointing calender for the feathers...

EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
edited March 2021 in General Discussion
We have to log in each day just to get only one feather? I expected something around 2 or 3 feathers each day. Really disappointed with this SQ because of the number of bugs and lack of thought put into this SQ.

Comments

• Options
    Not saying we would, We should get more. Cause' many people want to get to the rewards as quick as they can, so that they progress in the game.
  • Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

Not saying we would, We should get more. Cause' many people want to get to the rewards as quick as they can, so that they progress in the game.

i mean they're giving us enough to get all of them by the end of the month, and I think that's really all we need
  • Options

Edwxn said:

i mean they're giving us enough to get all of them by the end of the month, and I think that's really all we need
    What about it for those who don't have as much time to log in every day or so just to get feathers?
  • Options
    Qfury said:

Edwxn said:

Edwxn said:

What about it for those who don't have as much time to log in every day or so just to get feathers?
    I completely get the time restraint issue. But you probably take a dump at least once a day... Just open mcoc to claim the feather. They don't disappear and can be saved up.
    Can't argue with that.