**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

An Underrated Cav EQ Tech Node Option

MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
https://youtu.be/5XweUT5qm-8

So i took P99 not knowing how he would preform, this was very surprising. I think he may be one of the best options!

Comments

• EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    That's awesome. I'd probably call him the second best option behind Warlock from what I've seen. Everything's just dead after the first Sp2 with my 5/65, can't imagine how crazy your R3 is.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Thanks puff for this! I will be sure to use him for it when I get round to doing it.
  • QacobQacob Posts: 2,253 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Etjama said:

Qacob said:

Etjama said:

That's awesome. I'd probably call him the second best option behind Warlock from what I've seen. Everything's just dead after the first Sp2 with my 5/65, can't imagine how crazy your R3 is.

His is actually r2, mine is r3.

*Cool face*

And thanks puff I will be sure to use him for it when I get round to doing it.
    Insightful
    I know, right, I'm never ever not insightful
    edited March 2021
    It's like nothing ever happened.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    I’ve been loving using my civil warrior, been doing fights in 30 hits with my r2

• MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Etjama said:

I tested P99 out of curiosity, but ive been using warock. 2 armor breaks and 10 furies=35k mediums and 75k heavies.

Etjama said:

I tested P99 out of curiosity, but ive been using warock. 2 armor breaks and 10 furies=35k mediums and 75k heavies.
    Lol, and that's without suicides, isn't it? Bsi stupid. 😂
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

I have no idea what happened here, but that was supposed to say, "that's so stupid".
    Etjama said:

Etjama said:

Yes it is.
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    I think he's Underrated in general, dude SLAPS in Overcharge and can do so without the fear of the Enemy getting too much Power. Ramp Up is Quick and Easy, several nice bits of Small Utility.
    Loving my Second Account's 6 Star Version, I Ranked 2ed him and use him in AQ next to Nick Fury for the Very Nice Debuff Immunity Synergy.
    edited March 2021

I think he's Underrated in general, dude SLAPS in Overcharge and can do so without the fear of the Enemy getting too much Power. Ramp Up is Quick and Easy, several nice bits of Small Utility.
    Loving my Second Account's 6 Star Version, I Ranked 2ed him and use him in AQ next to Nick Fury for the Very Nice Debuff Immunity Synergy.

Ive been messing around with both sentinel and P99. I have no intention to r2(or r3) sentinel anytime soon, i just dont like him. But he is really good.

P99 on the other hand, im really tempted. He hits like a truck, not to mention his awesome powercontrol and arsenal of unique utility. He is also just so fun and his many hit specials are so satisfying.
  • DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,066 ★★★★★
    Civil Warrior is also a nice option ... I used Warlock exclusively though on completion but messed around with others for exploration and CW did really well.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    Warlock's the best option for this by far. Didn't know how well Punisher 2099 would do compared to him since he would have to build up to a sp2 first but from what I have seen, he does quite well. Definitely underrated.
  • Woody_federWoody_feder Posts: 584 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Imiw is really good for the tech node as well! Just do a heavy when they start to regen!

i wouldnt say hes underated its just tht if you have a warlock your all set no backups needed

Confusion.
  • TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 740 ★★★
    Yondu actually put in work for me as well
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    So much warlock love going around in this thread. I like it. Been using warlock for cav difficulty since the start. He has always been impressive.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

Ive been messing around with both sentinel and P99. I have no intention to r2(or r3) sentinel anytime soon, i just dont like him. But he is really good.

P99 on the other hand, im really tempted. He hits like a truck, not to mention his awesome powercontrol and arsenal of unique utility. He is also just so fun and his many hit specials are so satisfying.
    Have a R3 Sent, he's pretty great for this but the having to ramp up analysis charges every fight can understandably put some people off I'm sure.
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★
    Have P99 at R2 as well actually. Honestly didn't even try him on this but I should probably see which gets through fights faster, R2 P99 or R3 Sent