Options

Havok vs domino vs emma

Davepool87Davepool87 Posts: 21
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Wich champion is the best option for rank 3 between havok, domino and emma frost?

Havok vs domino vs emma 79 votes

Havok
48%
TheManMythLegendLvernon1516wegnerkbamagiantfanLucky7LucianoBuckyBruhAssumedNameGoddessIliasNotsavage19_Sham_Kill_GreyDonDudu2809ProximaMidnight_8Sarvanga1_PotatolegionThoye3RenaxqqDanyal_39TrashyPandaCaptainGame 38 votes
Domino
26%
NuclekerrTristanarsjumDragonMCOCEB54CassyrdxevilRookiieEinfachSoGreekhitwalkerdogPmr3Tlyer102062006Rohit_316ScrubhanPtkVascoElwindavenge_123Barani7daAGENT_A7K 21 votes
Emma
25%
DarkZenallinashesJwallace25Bpn88855AgresssorDaphboyRockypantherxJamesA15EtjamadynastyhowlTRONG94Seanl85BonzodavidEdeuinkMasterpuffSpideyFunkoCharlie21540CowabungaCeltic1981JoshKosh557 20 votes
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Havok
    My opinion might be biased. I'm a huge Havok fan. He's got great damage and some utility, and he's great on defense. He's got a higher prestige than Dom and Emma, and he's a master Korg killer.
  • Options
    Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Havok
    Tough one between havok and emma
  • Options
    Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    Havok
    Emma vs Havok vs Domino
    Emma vs Havok (Domino is mostly random, so probably has no place in this)

Emma: Immunities, limited power control, Sp2 Damage, Power Sting, Evade Counter, Concussion
    Havok: Incinerate imm, gains prowess faster with energy debuffs, SP2 and sp3 big damage, Feedback, Detonation, Energy Based Attacks,

They both have their specific uses. I have to say that Havok beats Emma in terms of most late-end content, but I find myself using Emma sometimes. In Act 7, I used a 5r3 emma and soloed Rhino. At the same time, I've used Havok in many places such as Electro Luke, Night Carnage, etc.

In conclusion, it depends on your fight and preference.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    A lot Mutant related topics lately lol

So much to pick of it blows the head !
    Correct me if im wrong but Mutant Class is the most expanded one of all 6 right?
  • Options
    HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Havok
    I don’t have any of these Characters so I guess I’ll go Havok
  • Options
    AgresssorAgresssor Posts: 251 ★★
    edited March 2021
    Emma
    I have all 3 but my opinion will be diffent, i run suicides mastery.

Domino she is very randomly.

I will choice Emma Frost over Havok for some reasons

1) Suicide friendly
    2) A lot of immunities
    3) Damage and crit chance rate grows with prowess stacks, there is a high chance that the second special crit ( my 6* rank 2 with suicides = 70k-80k damage from sp 2 with very high crit chance.
    4) Very easy to ramp up / play / gameplay
    5) Very tanky
    6) Bypasses evade champions
    7) Power control - ability control ( concussion ), power sting

What I do not like about havok, he has no immunity to poison or to the bleed to play with suicides. + Reduced power rate + very long ramp up if unduped + depends on parries and heavy attacks what is problematic againts limber / stun immune nodes. No evade / ability control.

Pros are that non-contact hits and high damage over time debuff + very strong sp 3.

I often play as Emma but take havok against korg, electro.

If Emma Frost had non contact medium hits, i would take her any day but she doesn't have them, so in such moments I take a havok instead of her
  • Options
    AGYAATAGYAAT Posts: 210
    Run Suicides= Emma no competition

Domino-If you have full Domino synergy at R5, r2 or you are a RNG queen lover

Havok is also not bad with suicides because of sp3 only playstyle and deliver some utility as well.. your choice bro
  • Options
    PotatolegionPotatolegion Posts: 290 ★★
    Havok
    I'm going with Havok. High energy resistance, non-contact mediums, high damage on sp2/3, nice DOT on heavy and incinerate immunity. Emma is close but I haven't found many uses for her and I don't like Domino at all.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Havok
    It depends on your needs, but I prefer Havok's toolkit. I enjoy stacking plasma on the opponent and using heavies and the SP2 to keep them constantly melting.

Emma is better if you're short on strong immunity champs since she can be immune to... well, a lot.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,852 ★★★★★
    Agresssor said:

I have all 3 but my opinion will be diffent, i run suicides mastery.

Domino she is very randomly.

I will choice Emma Frost over Havok for some reasons

1) Suicide friendly
    2) A lot of immunities
    3) Damage and crit chance rate grows with prowess stacks, there is a high chance that the second special crit ( my 6* rank 2 with suicides = 70k-80k damage from sp 2 with very high crit chance.
    4) Very easy to ramp up / play / gameplay
    5) Very tanky
    6) Bypasses evade champions
    7) Power control - ability control ( concussion ), power sting

What I do not like about havok, he has no immunity to poison or to the bleed to play with suicides. + Reduced power rate + very long ramp up if unduped + depends on parries and heavy attacks what is problematic againts limber / stun immune nodes. No evade / ability control.

Pros are that non-contact hits and high damage over time debuff + very strong sp 3.

I often play as Emma but take havok against korg, electro.

If Emma Frost had non contact medium hits, i would take her any day but she doesn't have them, so in such moments I take a havok instead of her

Havok is more suicide friendly than Emma, doesnt her damage come from sp2? He only needs sp3 , and can also DOT
  • Options
    swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I r3 my domino for TB, I almost believed all the domino hate and almost didn't rank her. I'm glad someone talked me into it. She has been absurdly helpful in exploring 7.1. I hadn't used the fire senergy sense V2 exploration, dusted it off and at r3 4k+ ticks. Crazy how fast she takes out the opponents. Some paths all my champs were taking 125+ hits, Dom took 40 or less, made many paths easy. Cant really go wrong with any of them. I'd go for who you like to play most.