**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Note 20 Ultra issue- Game force closes

Had a update on some Samsung apps last night. Since then MCOC won't load when you tap to open the game it shows a downloading screen and then force closes.

Took a screen shot, I use to work for Google so I already Uninstalled/reinstalled, cleared cache, cleared everything, reset the device, checked settings,nothing works. The only way I can get it to work is by going into my secure folder and downloading a 2nd copy of the game on the secure folder. But from the main screen the game force closes. Any ideas?

Comments

• ParfanityParfanity Posts: 330

• NOOOBMASTERNOOOBMASTER Posts: 33
    Get idea!
    1.Uninstall the game and re-download it!
    2.Then go to galaxy store download app called game booster plus from samsung.
    3. Use booster plus app in customized setting with max fps and at 85% graphics.
    You will get smooth gameplay if you want. I am using note 10 plus.

Screenshot
    edited March 2021

App
  • snape15snape15 Posts: 13
    I have the same issue. Samsung Note10. Installed an update last night. Now cant open the app. Same downloading screen then crash.
  • I'm having the same issue. I'm on oneplus not galaxy. Guess it's an android issue. Anyone found a solution except another third party app?
    snape15 said:

I have the same issue. Samsung Note10. Installed an update last night. Now cant open the app. Same downloading screen then crash.

Yup still haven't figured it out but I have a work around. Go to your secure folder and download the game in the secure folder it works there

I'm having the same issue. I'm on oneplus not galaxy. Guess it's an android issue. Anyone found a solution except another third party app?

Only on Samsung I have found a work around see my post above. On other Android phones I have no idea.

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra can you escalate this? Other wise once all Android users update the app they won't be able to login
  • Hey there, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps listed

here. If that doesn't work you can get in contact with our Support Team here.

Hey there, I would recommend going through the troubleshooting steps listed

here. If that doesn't work you can get in contact with our Support Team here.

Already tried both neither was able to help me. Thanks for responding.