**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

EmmaFrost/Iceman 4* R5 or Sasquatch 5* R3

doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
This is my first post on forum and new to any forum and how they work.
I am using Mr. Fantastic (4* R4, Awakened) and Dr. Octopus (5* R3) and CG(4* R4) as my primary in AW, AQ.
I have only 4 5* champs, Thor (Jane Foster), Luke Cage and I feel they aren't that good to take them to R3 for now.
I farmed Catalysts to upgrade my champs and now I am confused between upgrading Iceman/Emma Frost(both awakened) to 4* R5 or should I go with Sasquatch 5* R3 (unawakened).

Or any suggestion on which champ should I upgrad.
Post edited by Kabam Habanero on

Comments

• SpinnakerSpinnaker Posts: 271 ★★★
    What is your progression level?
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    Sasquatch is very underrated
  • doubleslash404doubleslash404 Posts: 17
    Spinnaker said:

What is your progression level?

I am a Proven and currently on 4.2.2
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,631 ★★★★★
    Emma Frost is a beast, regardless of how much more Sasquach looks like a beast
    SWORD78 said:

Sasquatch is very underrated

Sasquatch S2 with WOT active and min. 2 ruptures on enemy, deals massive damage.
    Only drawback I find is his defense, he got 0 armor rating
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    Squatch to r3.

Normally I'd advocate the ranking of Godly 4*, against the arguments that 4* are a waste. In the end a 4* Quake is gonna help you more than a 5* Groot.

But this isn't Groot, it's Sassy, so I say get Sassy.

Next, you might wanna look at learning Ghost and getting her up.
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102

focus 5 star. 4 stars dont got future

They are very useful if you grind the Arena.
  • HollywoodShonoHollywoodShono Posts: 102
    edited March 2021

I am using Mr. Fantastic (4* R4, Awakened) and Dr. Octopus (5* R3) and CG(4* R4) as my primary in AW, AQ.
    I have only 4 5* champs, Thor (Jane Foster), Luke Cage and I feel they aren't that good to take them to R3 for now.
    I farmed Catalysts to upgrade my champs and now I am confused between upgrading Iceman/Emma Frost(both awakened) to 4* R5 or should I go with Sasquatch 5* R3 (unawakened).

Don't sleep on Luke Cage. Sasquatch Rupture/SP2 damage is really strong as well.
    I'm also huge fans of Hyperion and Archangel, these are the most difficult 4 stars to replace with 5 stars, especially if you get them awakened.

Having a 5/65 Doctor Octopus, if you can keep his breakthrough active, his heavies will wreck people.

4 Star Corvus can also do Map 5 of Alliance Quest as long as you can get a charge or two on him even with a 10k prestige AQ map. He's also the king of soloing low Sector Incursions for new players if you have friends/alliance members.

Iceman, Corvus, and Luke Cage also work great on the Caltrops Path of 5.2.4. Or Ghost in general cheese before Act 6.
  • IronGladiator22IronGladiator22 Posts: 1,637 ★★★★
    Rank up Sasquatch. I would focus on ghost, archangel, and Hyperion as 4*s as well

Don't sleep on Luke Cage. Sasquatch Rupture/SP2 damage is really strong as well.
    I'm also huge fans of Hyperion and Archangel, these are the most difficult 4 stars to replace with 5 stars, especially if you get them awakened.

Having a 5/65 Doctor Octopus, if you can keep his breakthrough active, his heavies will wreck people.

4 Star Corvus can also do Map 5 of Alliance Quest as long as you can get a charge or two on him even with a 10k prestige AQ map. He's also the king of soloing low Sector Incursions for new players if you have friends/alliance members.

Iceman, Corvus, and Luke Cage also work great on the Caltrops Path of 5.2.4. Or Ghost in general cheese before Act 6.
    Thanks a ton for a great breakdown over the champs I have. I guess now I know which champs to focus for coming months.