**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

whats makes VOID better than SHE HULK??

RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
kay seriously asking and i gotta be honest im not dig into the percentage of the potency of ability they have.
but,
whats make void still better than she hulk? except the healin reduction from the fear of void, both has the mostly same abilities.

and i got confuse whom to Red 5 first, i do enjoy she hulk more tbh.

share ur thought and opinion about both of them
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    She Hulk requires more ramp up to access her nutty damage and her play style isn't for everyone. Void has access to power gain and regen reversal, DoT, regen (with synergy), good damage when awakened and is simple to play. Plus having that many debuffs available is an utility in of itself. I'm not a She-Hulk expert though.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    She hulk takes a level of skill to maintain her furies, also doesn’t suit every node where you can’t rely on the opponent firing a special and baiting it out.

Void has great offensive cos of his DOT, and like @The_Sentry06 said, regen with a great synergy with killmonger that mitigates block damage nicely and he’s really easy to play.

Shehulk’s slow is great, but if it’s just an evade counter you’re after, void can do it nicely.
  • Options
    GlassbackGlassback Posts: 383 ★★★
    _Sham_ said:

Glassback said:

She hulk takes a level of skill to maintain her furies, also doesn’t suit every node where you can’t rely on the opponent firing a special and baiting it out.

Void has great offensive cos of his DOT, and like @The_Sentry06 said, regen with a great synergy with killmonger that mitigates block damage nicely and he’s really easy to play.

Shehulk’s slow is great, but if it’s just an evade counter you’re after, void can do it nicely.

Wait void can counter evades? How?
    One of his debuffs is a 30% agility against dexterity and evades. He stacks 2, then his sig can convert to a passive so you can stack another 2 on top of the passive reduction.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 3,835 ★★★★★
    I wouldnt bother with she hulk unless you’re spacing skills are on point. Basically you need to be good with tigra
  • Options
    RhyuRhyu Posts: 127
    edited March 2021
    got the point:

1. passive DoT makes him more consistent in damage output
    2. regen counter
    3. easy to play while she hulk required more skill to keep the fury stack and deal nutty damage
    4. more sustainable and valuable for some nodes

THANKS for the input guys!
  • Options
    MauledMauled Posts: 3,957 Guardian
    Void debuffs also allow you to play around a lot more matchups just by slow playing and waiting for the opponent to melt. Can be less satisfying but it’s consistent