**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Less than helpful supoort

How can I get to a support person who will actually read my messages and look at my screenshots. I have not received my season rewards. I attached sceenshots of my inboxes proving that on the day they claim I recieved them I did not. Then I get a reply about the ways I could have claimed them. That reply completely ignored my question of how did I claim something that is not in my read or unread inbox. This is ridiculous, I just want my rewards and someone who is competent enough to read and respond to a ticket not copy and paste from some answer sheet that is not answering my issues.

Comments

• Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★

How can I get to a support person who will actually read my messages and look at my screenshots. I have not received my season rewards. I attached sceenshots of my inboxes proving that on the day they claim I recieved them I did not. Then I get a reply about the ways I could have claimed them. That reply completely ignored my question of how did I claim something that is not in my read or unread inbox. This is ridiculous, I just want my rewards and someone who is competent enough to read and respond to a ticket not copy and paste from some answer sheet that is not answering my issues.

How many wars did you participate in?
  • Options
    SwolemanderSwolemander Posts: 3
    Every single war. I am not new to the game. My problem is their support telling me I received rewards that I have screenshots to prove I did not
  • Options
    DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 21,035 ★★★★★
    Which means you most likely claimed them from the stash. That happens quite frequently.
  • Options

Every single war. I am not new to the game. My problem is their support telling me I received rewards that I have screenshots to prove I did not

You could have actually Deleted the Mail after having claimed the items.

Showing your Inbox or Read Mail is not PROOF that you never received it. Since there is such a thing as DELETE Mail Msg. (And there isn’t a Deleted or Recycle Bin or anything like that in game).

So, not saying you did or didn’t receive it. Just that screenshots of “not having a msg” currently in folders is not actually proof.

Support should (?) be able to check in their system though, which sounds like they have already supposedly verified from their end.