**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Do you play the Valhalla Victories solo event?

IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,247 ★★★★
I'm just curious how many people put effort it. The only thing imo that's really worth it are the units

Do you play the Valhalla Victories solo event? 103 votes

The rewards are not worth my time. I may occasionally hit a milestone playing like I normally do
69%
GamerSnakeEyes69DrZolaMr_PlatypusVcee2nd_slingshotFoxhero007Cat_MurdockPwf57Nitro422CassySyndicatedBuckyBruhDRTOMastercrisNewman0067Raichu626TheAngryOneAleorNapaHero 72 votes
I'll push for all milestones for maybe half a month
1%
MasterpuffRenaxqq 2 votes
I'll check how to get bonus points sometimes. If it's easy I'll give it a try
13%
16wegnerkOnmixGoddessIliasColonaut123spaceoctopusRockyshockyheartbreakid_22Luke9523DonrefreSquirrelguyAgent_X_zzzThe_Sentry06JenskeDCynic 14 votes
Hell yeah I'm going to reach all milestone all month long!
10%
CupidyuwDaddriedaŘïdđhįmBatman_bruce31Valentinos13LORDSPOOKY66DeltatrixSalve_maker05sleimonSamuraiJack06 11 votes
Other: explain how you feel about it
3%
ReferenceEtjamaSpideyFunkoBoss_Starling_217_ 4 votes

Comments

• Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,806 ★★★★★
    I should go for it. Really should.

Just this is a really busy month outside of the game so my time on it is limited.
  • Options
    CassyCassy Posts: 1,071 ★★★
    The rewards are not worth my time. I may occasionally hit a milestone playing like I normally do
    I did one shot to try how much time it Takes.

No, not my Event. when i finished exploring eq i will not hit any Milestone at all.
  • Options
    yuwyuw Posts: 316 ★★
    edited March 2021
    if you do arena(six star one), it's easy to get all the milestones, I always end up gettinf double the amount
  • Options
    SyndicatedSyndicated Posts: 574 ★★★
    IMO, it's a nosense Event, a lot of fights for nothing.
  • Options
    Nameless_IWNameless_IW Posts: 980 ★★★★
    I just do my normal grind AQ aw and some eq. Not doing anything special towards this solo event.
  • Options
    DaddriedaDaddrieda Posts: 1,568 ★★★★
    This is just doable as an extra reward as I grind arena. 150 5* shards is just welcoming. 10 extra units? Thank you.
  • Options
    ReferenceReference Posts: 2,899 ★★★★★
    Except for the 1st day, I hit all the milestones so far without any change in play style. If you play arena regularly the milestones are not that harsh to achieve.
  • Options
    Batman_bruce31Batman_bruce31 Posts: 210 ★★
    I usually don't do that particularly but....i am an arena grinder so by the end of the day all my milestones are automatically done.
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    The milestones are easy for the arena grinders. Just look up what your last hit should be abd do that in the arena. It's pretty easily achievable. Those 5 star shards add up to 5000+ and easy 350 units. Mostly yes, from arena but they are easy.

I noticed that kabam has recently pushed in more events for arena. They are pushing people to do more arenas recently. Anyone else noticed the same? The 4-5 star crystal shard event in December, special arena in January (don't remember the name), romance in feb, and now these Valhalla objectives which are easy from arena.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    I'll check how to get bonus points sometimes. If it's easy I'll give it a try
    I'm not an arena grinder. Maybe if I am grinding some potions or revives and iso, I'll try and match it up with these objectives but I won't actively push to get all milestones.
  • Options
    TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    It's just a natural process. Would've gotten a better reception if it was a week-long objective, esp with a little less of a grind.

Rewards segmented into such a tiny trickle just doesn't look impressive at all.
  • Options
    Boss_Starling_217_Boss_Starling_217_ Posts: 204 ★★
    I try but I can't make it to the last milestone.