**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Counters for bosses in CAV EQ I found very easily to fight apart from most META champs

BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,073 ★★★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I was having trouble with jane and then I tried something and it worked and then I gave thought why not try some thing sort from these ghost,Ht, dooms etc meta (tho I used some meta too)

Thor rag:- Any shock immune or high energy resistance champ can do. sorcerer supreme was very good for this fight

Jane foster:- For me most toughest boss. Her nodes can make her vey trouble some or say very very hard. LUKE CAGE(4*) made good work of her. Reach Sp 2 and if exhaustion are above 2 or 3 you are set. He shut down the nodes ( not stun) all you have to bait sps. But if you have r4 5 star he can just chain sp1 all day cuz he can finish fight with higher damage stats.

GR:- Any champ can do it . Literally any champ can. I used rulk. 4/55

Void:- only thing you have to time is falter and bane. But STEALTHY just slays him. Star lord slays him. Ramped Up G2099 slays him. Just don't get hit take some bane damage but don't get hit and he will melt due to combo party node

Odin:- By far easiest boss of newly champs. G2099 easily one shots him. Just keep spamming sp1. Build some combo shield first in starting. Void kills him good. Stealthy kills him good. Sorcerer too can but had to be careful.

Manqoq(whatever his name is):- Easy then Odin. Don't push him for sp2. Best counter Capiw and stealthy. I find stealthy best of all. G2099 finish him very quickly. Void makes good work of him. LC just wrecks him. Or any champ who really don't rely on bleed. Like SL but have to manage.

Hopes it helps . As many people like me don't have HTs,Ghost or many champs like this. I found above very useful. So far I only used 1 revive and that was in Jane foster boss as my LC is 4 star and damage output for such HP pool is low
Post edited by Kabam Porthos on

Comments

• Options
    odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Don't use Guardian for Thor rags :'(
    -Odishika
    permanent 1% regen for Thor and he takes no shock damage
  • Options

Guillotine 2099 and stealthy are meta champs

Yes they are but in comparison to other champs like NF, Warlock, Ghost,Mags,colossus,Appoc and possible horsemen,Doom ,BWCV, SS, and list goes on ,they aren't much considered.
  • Options
    Monke said:

Here are some of my thoughts on your thoughts on the Cav EQ

Thrags- poison champs work. Ibom did the job for me, but OG Abom could also work well too

Jane - used aa and mags prefight. Solo each time

Ghost Rider - might be easier than Odin

Void -

Odin - yeah easy game. Too many buffs for DM to stop, so it was like an 82 hit solo each time

Mangog- Hardest boss for me mainly cuz I don’t know how he works. I used Ibom and Sp 3 spam so that I won’t trigger his immunity on knockdown, but got a solo nonetheless
    Mangog is very easy. Just don't bring bleeders and Armor breakers
  • Options
    Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★

Yes they are but in comparison to other champs like NF, Warlock, Ghost,Mags,colossus,Appoc and possible horsemen,Doom ,BWCV, SS, and list goes on ,they aren't much considered.
    Wot?
  • Options
    Bpn88855Bpn88855 Posts: 464 ★★

and capiw :)

• Options
    YoMovesYoMoves Posts: 1,281 ★★★★
    I used Apoc for Thorjane. I have an R3 so I'm privileged but long specials make Encroaching Stun very easy to game.

Throrag got cleaned out by Surfer the first time, but I was an idiot and forgot shock on Thorrag drops AA. After that I was smart and Doomed him. Mole Man would be a fun time on him though.

GR? CapIW. One special and we're outta here.

Void? Fury does fine even without Real Nick. Just gotta remind yourself miss procs every 10th hit in the combo. I imagine CGR with his Vigilance would meme this fight.

Odin? Who cares about Supercharge/Nullify immunity? Doom's power control is where it's at. Alternatively, Claire' Buff Immunity works great. His specials are easy-Taunt works just as well.
  • Options
    The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,781 ★★★★★
    The counters I used:

Thor Rags: Long fight with Silver Surfer. You can't acces his buffs or armor breaks because of AAR.

Jane: Used Ghost + Hood synergy. Have to time your specials right because Ghost has comparitively short specials. Got a 2 shot

Ghost Rider: BWCV. Get into the hellfire curse and control your thermostat charges and you're golden.

Void: Used Colossus + Ramped up Prof X for 100% special damage. One-shotted him with one sp2

Odin: Quaked him because I am scared his sp1 would crash my game similar to Psycho-Man. Thankfully that didn't happed

Mangog: Forgot Mangog has passive power gain and I accidentally went in with Quake. Had to adapt and his power gain isn't too annoying. Two-shotted him.