**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

The Panther curse

ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
I have opened 3 mutant/skill duals in the past month and all 3 have been Og Black Panther. I hope this is Kabam's way of telling me that his overhaul will be beyond amazing.

I just need a skill evade counter Kabam, please!

Comments

• ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    This is just a rant post, nothing more
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,379 ★★★★★
    Buff incoming
  • JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    ⬆⬆⬆⬆⬆

Buff incoming

I know man. I just hope it will be good enough to make want to r5 him. I don't have a single decent Skill champion which means that I can't do the Cav eq
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,184 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Pretty weak “rant” tbh. But I’m with you. Have a duped 6s. Hoping for a good buff.
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    Lol I pulled 3 spiderman og's in a row as 5*s

Chikel said:

Pretty weak “rant” tbh. But I’m with you. Have a duped 6s. Hoping for a good buff.
    Lol.
    I'm getting wrecked by evaders right and left every month it's become embarrassing. My best option is AA and Void both of whom are rng based. Or RG who is unawakened and needs to get to sp1 first. RG is still at r3, maybe when he is awakened, I'll consider taking him to r4 but I need solid evade counters.
    I considered using my 4* Elsa and NF for the Cav eq but I will either need to boost to the gills or play like a god.
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Chikel said:

Buff incoming

I know man. I just hope it will be good enough to make want to r5 him. I don't have a single decent Skill champion which means that I can't do the Cav eq
    What are you skill champs?

Chikel said:

Buff incoming

What are you skill champs?
    Og BP, Karnak, Thor rags, Hawkeye
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★
    I would like to get him because he will get a buff.
  • That's like me with the science/mystic one. I've pulled MS 3 or 4 times now
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I pulled 4 5 star King Groots in a row. Beat that