**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Tier 7 Map

TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
Here you go:

Thrags and Ghulk and Hela have the same nodes and global is just Special 3 activated

Comments

• TitoBandito187TitoBandito187 Posts: 2,072 ★★★★
    What's up with this map (#7)? Opponent values are less than 6 was, especially Heimdall. Also, FYI, Korg takes 200% more damage with projectiles.

• myshowbizmyshowbiz Posts: 10
    What champs for korg boss?
  • NigelthornberryNigelthornberry Posts: 458 ★★★
    Etm34 said:

I thought I entered the wrong quest. It’s significantly easier?

Not even significantly the boss has life transfer and the fights are less than halved in health
  • Nah01Nah01 Posts: 243 ★★
    It might be a bug lol I thought I entered wrong quest and wasted another feather.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,765 ★★★★★
    I even used hit monkey on korg.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    I ain’t complaining that it’s easier, hopefully each one gets easier than the one before
  • HoitadoHoitado Posts: 3,707 ★★★★★
    myshowbiz said:

White Mags and Regular Mags but I think White Mags works better because of prefight because he cannot purify stun
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99
    Just a heads up I'm fairly sure the quest is bugged and it's supposed to be harder *cough**cough*so do it now before it becomes harder*cough**cough*
  • Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,644 ★★★★★
    myshowbiz said:

Doesn’t even matter honestly since life transfer is on there. Projectile attacks are better since they interact with the node though
  • Zizi1002Zizi1002 Posts: 99

myshowbiz said:

Is Iceman's L1 a projectile?
    Yes (I think)
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    Now you guys gotta fight 5 more times before tier 8 🤣
  • RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,399 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

Oh good, more Korg. This time with double damage on his unblockable special.

Wait till tier 9 where you will have to fight 10 times 🤣
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    6k pi heimdall is very scary, too op pls nerf kabam!!
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    FineDog said:

I beat it without any revives but I don't think it's as easy as everyone is saying. The life transfer node isn't super helpful since it's based on damage dealt and most of your attacks are dealing 75% less damage, and meanwhile you have to play around Korg's annoying mechanics that make him impossible to hit for long stretches.

Wdym impossible to hit, just light intercept or use someone who does not trigger his thorns (Energy attacks / non contact) also just do not DeX too much, and for damage mitigation, just use someone with projectile attacks.
  • DJMNHDJMNH Posts: 720 ★★★
    Boring Quest to be honest. Now another wait of 6 days to unlock tier 8 and 7 days to get to play tier 8
  • FineDogFineDog Posts: 403 ★★★

FineDog said:

I beat it without any revives but I don't think it's as easy as everyone is saying. The life transfer node isn't super helpful since it's based on damage dealt and most of your attacks are dealing 75% less damage, and meanwhile you have to play around Korg's annoying mechanics that make him impossible to hit for long stretches.

Wdym impossible to hit, just light intercept or use someone who does not trigger his thorns (Energy attacks / non contact) also just do not DeX too much, and for damage mitigation, just use someone with projectile attacks.
    The thorns I could care less about, but if you are mediocre at the game, like I am and by definition most people are, you have a hard time dodging his attacks without triggering dex and before you know it's he's now unstoppable and unblockable, which means you can't hit him (unstoppable) and you can't parry him (unblockable) so you have to keep dodging until it wears off and then he gets more charges because you keep triggering dex.

As for the "just use someone with projectile attacks", there's only a handful of champs that do projectiles on their basic attacks. So you have plenty of options to get extra damage on special attacks, but you can't rely on that alone to mitigate losing 2% health every second.
  • Maybe this helps though I am still figuring out what it means. :/

Does seem a little off, if you assume those would actually be the full combo steps you should use.
    But appears to indicate the whole range of possibilities, and not an actual step-list.

So, 1st Medium (obvious) is shown.
    Then (potentially) the full set of next 4 hits (1st thru 4th Light), at which the combo would end.
    -OR- the 2nd Medium (regardless how many 0/1/2/3 Light you used between the 2 Medium's.

As well as a Heavy (and it showing multiple “H”s seems just to indicate if the Heavy is composed of multiple hits, and “which” of those hits within the Heavy are actually the Projectile hits)

Like IMIW must be 3-hit Heavy, with only the 1st hit being non-contact.
    And like Domino's 1st Medium is composed of a double-hit (the 2nd part apparently being the non-contact), as well as then her 1st Light being non-contact too.

Would be nice to know about their SP 1/2/3 as well (although with lots of hits each that would be longer to list them all).
  • And that chart's only pertinent for KORG boss, right ??
    The non-contact (aka, Projectile) attacks getting the extra 100% bonus damage, versus losing 75% of damage with normal contact hits.
  • Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Did they forget to add health and attack to everything other than korg lol, 6k pi heimdall