**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Side Quest Tier 7 Map

2»

Comments

• LlessurLlessur Posts: 488 ★★★
    myshowbiz said:

What champs for korg boss?

Havok will shred because he doesn’t take thorns as well as he has an insane damage output on sp2-3 if you use it when he doesn’t have any rockstacks
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    I plan to ramp up Guilly at Heimdall and use her for that Korg. You think it will work? Mine is r4
  • Destroyer123Destroyer123 Posts: 368 ★★
    Korg has life transfer you can literally use anyone you are over thinking this

Korg has life transfer you can literally use anyone you are over thinking this

I like to play as safely as possible so yea, I overthink everything
  • Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★

Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?

you can, but you need some skill. i recommend someone like AA for the first few fights that aren't poison or bleed immune, and the someone like omega red or magneto for Korg

Can we clear Tier-7 of odins gauntlet quest with 4 star champs? Which ones plz?

Doable but if you don't have the 5* roster for the event, I'm not sure you have the skill to do it with 4*