**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Why is red goblin rating so high?

My list of heroes as attached.

I was planning to r4 my Hulk buster until I R3 my red goblin. Is red goblin better than Hulk buster?

Comments

• Rouger4Rouger4 Posts: 633 ★★★
    The numbers don’t matter unless ur concerned about prestige
  • Hammerbro_64Hammerbro_64 Posts: 7,463 ★★★★★
    Rouger4 said:

The numbers don’t matter unless ur concerned about prestige

Which, if you don’t know what it is, means you aren’t at a level where that matters in the slightest. (Which you aren’t so dw about it, OP).

Like what others are saying, Thor Ragnarok has very high numbers but sucks big time, whereas OG Magneto has absolutely garbage numbers but is top 3 mutant and hard counters almost any #metal champ. Think more on abilities than hero rating and attack/hp. And ask questions in the forums (don’t go crazy tho), we are generally very helpful for people to figure out who’s good for leveling and stuff.

She Hulk Guardian HB and Stealth Spidy are all phenomenal characters that you should definitely focus on. RG is alright but maybe not what you need in the content where you are at.
  • DracoBDracoB Posts: 15
    Thanks for your feedback everyone, will rank up HB first then as I like playing this hero
  • KennMcocKennMcoc Posts: 158
    Cause he is good