**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

What is the point of having purchase limits on incursion crystals?

I honestly don't know why I can't have as many tries to get a champ that I need in the 3 month period. I already bought two of the new Warlock Incursion crystals and I didn't get him either time. Now I don't have the motivation to get more artifacts because I can't buy any more of the crystal that I need. No other permanent areas of the game have purchase limits for crystals, so I don't know why it's different here.

Comments

• DeltatrixDeltatrix Posts: 33
    Drew_D23 said:

I honestly don't know why I can't have as many tries to get a champ that I need in the 3 month period. I already bought two of the new Warlock Incursion crystals and I didn't get him either time. Now I don't have the motivation to get more artifacts because I can't buy any more of the crystal that I need. No other permanent areas of the game have purchase limits for crystals, so I don't know why it's different here.

Um.. because there is only like 10 champs in the roll!!! Simple logic. The odds r too damn high.... Having no limit is basically gonna make ppl not play any other content lmao.
  • SHIELD4AGENTSHIELD4AGENT Posts: 915 ★★★★
    Well maybe just increase the limit a little. Cause he's got a point, although there's more chance at pulling the champ you want still it does not guarantee.
    Me personally am hunting trying to complete my 3-Star champs, so i bought all War Crystal to pull Wolverine but no luck. Pulled 2 Nightcrawler, 2 Korgs and Gamora. Hoping he'll still be there next reset.