**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Is there a variant 1-4 reward buff?

I was wondering if the older variant are going to have a buff anytime soon. They just don't seem to be with the effort as much as v5 and v6.

Comments

• SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    no
  • CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,938 ★★★★★
    No
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    i mean they're harder in my opinion with not as good rewards, but we're getting really good rewards from variant 5 and 6, and expect more from 7 and so on
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    yeah im just debating if i want to actually go and explore variant 2 and 3. it just seems not worth the units and reviews spent. for just 1 5* and a r5 5* champ
  • Raichu626Raichu626 Posts: 934 ★★★★

i mean they're harder in my opinion with not as good rewards, but we're getting really good rewards from variant 5 and 6, and expect more from 7 and so on

Imo, 3 and 4 are the easiest Variants. I had an easier to equally hard time completing them as I had V5, and I did those 2 about a year earlier, with a much weaker roster
  • rvcubingrvcubing Posts: 140
    yeah i already explored v4, but i dont have good tech options for v3 so v2 is what I'm looking at. took me around 3 revies and heal post just to beat that last yj boss which sucked
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    All of them are highly dependent on the champs you have, and can range from easy to RAGE depending on that factor. That said, I think 2, 3, and 4 are easier than 5 and 6. V1 is just ass, though.

Don't get me wrong, I'm always down for free stuff. I just don't see it in the pipeline.
  • SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,630 ★★★★★
    I mean, it is pretty commonly agreed that Variant 1 is some of the most annoying/difficult content in the game, which was kinda the point. Since then, they have kinda reduced the difficulty and made it a bit more fun and interesting, but I still think that Variants (overall, aka all variants except for 1) have much better resources/time invested than most content in the game, and they have the benefit of always being available. Kabam rarely buffs old content/rewards, for many reasons, but the rewards were incredible when they were all first released. They age and depreciate in value with time.