**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

"Help me kill you"- Iabom 2021 (easter egg)

FaseehFaseeh Posts: 3,188 ★★★★★
Was fighing red magneto in v6.3.1 poison vulnerability path and it said "help me kill you" . Anyone else seen this?

Never seen him say anything other than Ack to be honest. Didnt have time to screenshot cause i was too busy trying not to die :D

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    Someone please put a screenshot 🤣
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,376 ★★★★★
    I saw it yesterday when I used his heavy to kill an opponent
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Just saw stryfe say something in WS fight, but didn't catch what it said. Will have to run it again to see
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I REALLY wish I had Ibom. I've tried a few times now with the featureds but I just can't seem to pull him.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Monke said:

WRIR said:

Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I REALLY wish I had Ibom. I've tried a few times now with the featureds but I just can't seem to pull him.
    He's decent. 15K mediums with 20K dps in incursions is sometimes considered good
    I also really just like his unique design and his graphics. He kinda reminds me of Archangel which I really like, plus he's kind of a Hulk. I wish I can pull him as a 5 star soon
  • WRIR said:

Faseeh said:

PuttPutt said:

good job puttputt
    I pulled him and recently duped him and lemme tell you, I use this beast everywhere now. Used him in act 7, varient 6, aq, cav eq. Plus, him and manthing make King Groot hit a little bit better and that makes me happy