**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

So Unlucky

After 100% of 7.1 I got tech from the 25% T5CC crystal and also chose tech for the selector which was another 25% I had another 25% Lying around and extra 2% groups from side events. I am at 99% of a Tech T5CC and after that Cavalier difficulty 100% Run I did. I didn't get tech. Yikes! So close to Thronebreaker yet so far. I just wanted a rank 3 6 star warlock. Hopefully That Odin Casket 9 will do me justice lol.

Comments

• Options
    king_ov_scrubsking_ov_scrubs Posts: 396 ★★★

After 100% of 7.1 I got tech from the 25% T5CC crystal and also chose tech for the selector which was another 25% I had another 25% Lying around and extra 2% groups from side events. I am at 99% of a Tech T5CC and after that Cavalier difficulty 100% Run I did. I didn't get tech. Yikes! So close to Thronebreaker yet so far. I just wanted a rank 3 6 star warlock. Hopefully That Odin Casket 9 will do me justice lol.

i’m in a similar situation as you. i explored 7.1 a month a half ago but wasn’t lucky enough to get science from the 25% crystal. luckily i got 10% science from cav eq and i’m only 900 frags away. counting on the SQ to give me the last frags
  • Options
    RiptideRiptide Posts: 3,067 ★★★★★

you’re gonna have to wait at least six months before you manage to pull another tech

I’m thinking more like 9
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    I have seen unluckier people.( Looks in the mirror)
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★

Aww, didn't know you hung my photo on your mirror ❤
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★

Aww, didn't know you hung my photo on your mirror ❤
    Oh. I thought where did my moustache go?