**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Are you guys gonna fix Fury or not

Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
He is entering in second phase in like every fight I enter. I really don't want to loose my temper and say something I really don't want to. But seriously lads, Can you please fix him now? He is bugged from like three months but they were happening like occasionally? Now he is entering in his second phase in every other fight I go in.
And don't reply me usual BLAH BLAH BLAH stuff (Share a screenshot, clip, post on yt) or we are looking into this
Cause you aren't

Comments

• Prakhar_82Prakhar_82 Posts: 713 ★★★
    Also with Nick vs 6.3.6 Cap IW interactions.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Mattyy said:

Need to word it in a way that sounds like the bug is benefiting the players, doing so will get it fixed asap 🤣🤣

Exactly lol. Blade bug was reported just once and it never showed up again lmao.
    That's not true. It took 3 days to fix and it effected CG in a negative way and made a path in Cav difficulty unplayable. People like you who want to portray Kabam as the evil empire always leave out the true facts. That bug that helped blade hurt more players because of its other interactions.

This bug does benefit the players. If Nick Fury is the defender and you enter a fight in quest or AW and he's missing his persistent charge, he goes straight to 2nd life.

They're aware of the bug and they are trying to fix it. If you can fix it faster, tell them how. Otherwise posts like this just waste people's time.

If you want a work around for this bug, try restarting your game. I find that the bug happens intermittently and restarting brings back missing persistent charges. Don't enter the fight with NF when his is missing.
  • Fear_of_Clowns2099Fear_of_Clowns2099 Posts: 892 ★★★
    I know man this bug's been around for a while and doesn't affect everybody. This might slow down their response because it doesn't affect the whole community, therefore their priority is not to fix the bug right now i guess. I don't have nick fury as any star except for a 3star. (Would love to have him though). This isn't only Nick Fury. Aegon, Apoc, Prof X, really anybody with persistent charges is getting affected.
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,980 ★★★★★

I know man this bug's been around for a while and doesn't affect everybody. This might slow down their response because it doesn't affect the whole community, therefore their priority is not to fix the bug right now i guess. I don't have nick fury as any star except for a 3star. (Would love to have him though). This isn't only Nick Fury. Aegon, Apoc, Prof X, really anybody with persistent charges is getting affected.

That's just simply not true. If any of you knew what it takes to code and fix bugs in coding, none of you would be saying any of what you said. If it's not fixed right away, it just means they don't have a solution or a cause to what's making it happen. More so when people don't share their device info and such. No real Dev wants bugs or doesn't make them a priority. Ya'll need to stop spreading lies and stop with the insane speculations. Just causes more confusion and misinformation in the community.
  • Hey there, as we've mentioned, the team is looking into this issue and working on resolving it as soon as possible. Once we have more information to share, we'll be sure to let everyone know.
This discussion has been closed.