**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Has Incursions Matchmaking gotten worse?

Not sure if I’m alone on this, but the quality of incursions partners I’ve been matched with lately has gotten pretty bad. I’ve gone like 4 straight incursions without having a partner who could make it through Sector 8 room 5, and I recently got matched with some clown who brought 3 5* rank 4 champs and quit in room 2. So freaking frustrating when I have to send my best champs into cool down after 2 rooms.

Comments

• Chitransh_2Chitransh_2 Posts: 107
    Yeah i agree too
    They just leave me in zone 3 or 4
    Its so annoying
    **** weirdos
  • SaltE_Wenis69SaltE_Wenis69 Posts: 1,992 ★★★★
    I wasted my best champs in sec 8 with a cav guy using r5s too. He died in zone 2. HOW DO YOU GET CAV IF YOU CANT EVEN GET ABOVE ZONE 2 IN SEC 8? Then one of my ally friends that has 2 times the base hero rating asked me to play with him. I couldn't cuz I used my r5s already.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    I get using random on occasions when you just need a couple rooms so if they leave it’s not a big deal...
    But why are you using random on a regular basis?
  • JessieSJessieS Posts: 1,391 ★★★★
    Yeah and people seem to be awfully rude . Twice now instead of normal greeting I had guys demand if I could go with them till zone 10 or if they should just quit right now and not waste their time with me. Didn’t even bother saying hello. Like seriously what the hell? Do people not have manners anymore ? If you are that into hardcore gaming go find some friend specifically for this instead of being rude in random matches

I mean in the end it still turned out to be fun since I went out of my way to screw them over and watching them throw a tantrum was fun but still .

JessieS said:

Yeah and people seem to be awfully rude . Twice now instead of normal greeting I had guys demand if I could go with them till zone 10 or if they should just quit right now and not waste their time with me. Didn’t even bother saying hello. Like seriously what the hell? Do people not have manners anymore ? If you are that into hardcore gaming go find some friend specifically for this instead of being rude in random matches

I mean in the end it still turned out to be fun since I went out of my way to screw them over and watching them throw a tantrum was fun but still .

there lies the issue, people ask about the sector 8 thing because so many people troll or quit
    Oh no that was sector 7 both times
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

there lies the issue, people ask about the sector 8 thing because so many people troll or quit
    I’d still rather play with the ‘Rude’ person over someone that likes to screw someones run over just because they didn’t say hi.

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

I’d still rather play with the ‘Rude’ person over someone that likes to screw someones run over just because they didn’t say hi.
    I mean I clearly said it’s because they were extremely rude and literally threatened to quit ( wasting all my champs )if I didn’t assure them I could get to Zone 10 so it’s obviously not about merely saying hi but hey who cares about details :)
    JessieS said:

JessieS said:

JessieS said:

I mean I clearly said it’s because they were extremely rude and literally threatened to quit ( wasting all my champs )if I didn’t assure them I could get to Zone 10 so it’s obviously not about merely saying hi but hey who cares about details :)
    Still better for both to just go as far as you can, I like to aim for room 10 typically but I’ll be satisfied reaching 8 if the nodes start really messing you up.
  • tpeters85tpeters85 Posts: 47

I get using random on occasions when you just need a couple rooms so if they leave it’s not a big deal...
    But why are you using random on a regular basis?

I mainly do matchmaking just so I don’t have to coordinate schedules with alliance mates. Your point is well taken, though, and I think I will need to stop using randos so much. Still had to vent about it, though.