**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Weekly Quest

Yes I know there is a lot going on but I can't believe there aren't others, who like me, finish the monthly quest in the first week, are up to date on the other quests and find AQ and AW not the draw it used to be. So the month drags as you don't have much to do with that quest energy.

So I was wondering if Kabam could run a master level and an uncollected weekly quest which was themed on the monthly quest but had lower energy demands, so you can get a chapter done in a day with natural energy if you time it right. The rewards would be focused on resources uncollected and non uncollected need, some shards for 5*, t4b, t1a, t2a maybe some energy refills, potions etc in line with cost of running the quest.

I'm not saying these are major rewards, but are at least worth going for with any energy players have as it helps build resource stash. Clearly if they are too low no one will bother to play it.

At the end of the week it resets and all progress is lost. So maybe more of the rewards are targeted to completion than chapter or exploration.

It's a thought, what are yours?

Comments

• Options
    Well after the last two weekly/short quests i think this was great and fully enjoyed them. Imfor one would be very happy if they re ran the most recent quest weekly with the same rewards as long as the difficulty wasnt increased