**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

April Overhaul month!

007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
edited March 2021 in Suggestions and Requests
OG #Avengers Buff.
Let's make it happen. Most Disappointing champs. Available as 6 stars.

Post edited by Kabam Zibiit on

Comments

• JragonMaster170JragonMaster170 Posts: 2,043 ★★★★★
    Ye
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Hawkeye buff plsssss.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    007md92 said:

Hawkeye buff plsssss.

Not sentry? 😏
    Sentry needs that Overhaul Badly too. His mechanism is Non user friendly. Complicated and Damage is well..... Like i said not accessible just like Hela
    YES DEFINITELY SENTRY TOO :)
  • Maxwell24Maxwell24 Posts: 411 ★★★
    Did they already confirm Black Panther Classic and Miles Morales for april?
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

They confirmed they r working on a buff. They did not confirm its in april.
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    Maxwell24 said:

That buff will be available somewhere between 2021 and early 2022 as they are keen to change some visual animation too.
    And add new kits. It's not april.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    The Kabam team has most likely already been working on these overhauls for a month+ depending on animation updates. The chances of a 6 updates or 8 with the second two are slim to none.
  • odishika123odishika123 Posts: 5,370 ★★★★★
    Thor Ragnarok tune up
    That's all I ask for
    I duped him as a 6 star...
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

The Kabam team has most likely already been working on these overhauls for a month+ depending on animation updates. The chances of a 6 updates or 8 with the second two are slim to none.

What’s the sequence for April ? 2 overhauls and 2 moderates?
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Texas_11 said:

I dont know exactly, but im assuming and hoping for the Buff Team that it isnt 6 overhauls. I doubt it is. They have been doing great with buffs.
  • ILLUSION8ILLUSION8 Posts: 243
    Texas_11 said:

Just 2 overhauls I believe.
  • 10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,195 ★★★
    I believe the plan they shared when they announced the new buff cycle was 4 champs in the non-overhaul months, 2 when they were complete overhauls.
  • WRIRWRIR Posts: 563 ★★★
    Honestly any terrible 2014 champ would like it very much. I'd personaly like Iron fist buffed because I can't seem to stop pulling the guy
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    No, please don't
  • KGW186KGW186 Posts: 171
    Would love for black bolt and moon knight..

Also wouldn’t mind Phoenix either, she badly needs it considering her power in the comics.
  • Colinwhitworth69Colinwhitworth69 Posts: 7,151 ★★★★★
    My vote is for Rocket and Groot.
  • Pancake_FacePancake_Face Posts: 1,390 ★★★★
    I would love to see both Iron Mans get a buff. I would also like to see the Avengers be a synergy based team because they are the most popular team in Marvel so they should have one of the most powerful syerngies.
  • Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,304 ★★★★★
    Doctor strange and og cap need serious buff. They are useless without synergies which they shouldn't be
  • Stebo_79Stebo_79 Posts: 636 ★★★
    Doctor strange should be easy enough, just put him back to how he was before they nerfed him.
    iron man and OG cap need overhauls
    #maketheOGsgoodagain
  • MrBanksMrBanks Posts: 950 ★★★
    #maketheOGsgoodagain
  • ElwindElwind Posts: 362 ★★★
    Dr.Strange buff will be great
  • LibertyPrimeV1LibertyPrimeV1 Posts: 4,179 ★★★★★
    We Need an Iron Patriot Buff, I know people get tired of hearing someone comparing one Champion to another as a way to make a new Champion but, he should be the Villains Version of Nick Fury...
    This is the most understandable case too because that's Exactly what he was, becomes the Director of Shield and turns it into Hammer then makes The Dark Avengers using Disguised Villains.

Have a couple "Hammer Provided Equipment" Synergies, things like Increase Villain's Crit Chance and Damage Rating depending on IP is Alive or not.
    More Aggressive Team Synergies like for example Specials have a 50% Chance to apply to the Enemy One 10 Second Incinerate, Coldsnap, Or Poison Debuff equal to 10% the Villain's Attack (not so much for Damage but the Utility on each Debuff, though Void would be loving it). So the opposite of Nick Fury's Defensive Synergies, if you want him to be the Literal Opposite he could have a 3 Unstoppable Charge Synergy which is like the Aggressive Version of the 3 Evade Charge Synergy on Nick Fury but I don't think they should be That Similar.

He could also give Sentry a Big Boost in a Synergy, because before and during Siege IP had convinced him they were friends and it culminated in IP using him to Destroy New Asgard...
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    This is Buff Overhaul Tune Up list from every class. It doesn't matter when but imo KABAM will work om champs from this list sooner or later. We just don't know what champ.

SCIENCE
    Rhino
    Sentry
    Cap america OG
    Cap america WWii
    Joe fixit
    Ant Man
    Hulk OG
    Spiderman Classic
    Red Hulk
    Miles Morales (Confirmed For Future)

TECH
    Red 💀
    Ultron
    War Machine
    Vulture
    🚀 Racoon
    Iron Patriot
    Yondu
    Vision
    Green Goblin

SKILL
    Agent Venom
    Thor Ragnarok
    🌙 Knight
    Electra
    Hawkeye
    Winter Soldier
    Crossbones
    Karnak
    Black Widow OG
    Black Panther Civil War
    Black Panther OG (Confirmed For Future)

COSMIC
    Groot
    Drax
    King Groot
    Sup. Iron Man
    Spider-Man Symbiote
    Phonix
    Miss Marvel
    Thanos
    Thor
    (Proxima Midnight /Hela) - impractical Kits. Not accessible attack value Against gaming artificial intelligence

(Air Walker /Champion /Heilmdall /Nova) - very very very very less usage as attacker

MYSTIC
    Dr. Strange
    Ghost Rider Johnny Blaze
    Loki
    Juggernaut
    Jane Foster
    Dormammu
    Memphisto
    Ebony Maw
    Iron fist
    The Hood (Confirmed For Future)

MUTANT
    Cyclops X-Men
    Cyclops Brotherhood
    Beast

Sooner or later this is the list. It will take a year for them to complete this roadmap for buffed champs.
    Iron patriot, rulk, crossbones, winter soldier, thor, the champion, ghost rider, dormi, the hood, loki don't need a buff at all
    Everybody has awesome synergies
  • KRoNX1KRoNX1 Posts: 1,089 ★★★★

Everybody has awesome synergies

Dormi needs one. Becuz even his damage increasing synergies r not strong enough to make him viable in later contents