**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Apocalypse vs Jubilee bug

OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
edited March 2021 in Bugs and Known Issues
I’ve been experiencing this lately where at the start of the fight Jubilee deals massive damage to apoc. During incursions it sucked cause at the start of the fight she instantly hit me with 30k damage and I went from 70% hp to dead from the start of the fight. I know it has to do with her sig ability.

It says deals damage when enemy purifies a debuff. Now I run suicides, and apoc has an ability that makes him immune to bleeds throughout the quest. And this problem is happening after zone 10, when he’s had bleed immunity for awhile. So if he starts the fight bleed immune, he shouldn’t be taking damage as if he were purifying a debuff.

Comments

• OllyoxenfreeOllyoxenfree Posts: 248
    HI_guys said:

and also, when you become immune to an effect, purification is the mechanism that takes place

It says “these immunities persist for the rest of the quest” I would understand if it was the fight that he became immune on. But if he’s had the immunity for 10 zones already it should just be immune