**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Black History month Boss Rush

A very good idea for kabam to do next year is make a Black history month boss rush It could have Heimdal Storm Nick Fury Falcon and Luke cage and also make it available for lower and higher lvl players

Comments

• Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

A very good idea for kabam to do next year is make a Black history month boss rush It could have Heimdal Storm Nick Fury Falcon and Luke cage and also make it available for lower and higher lvl players

That’s actually a good idea or a champions challenge featuring papa doc... I mean Clarence... I mean falcon! I’m all for that? Good idea.

I liked how they gave us 2* champs , just shows they are thinking about it.
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    Texas_11 said:

That’s actually a good idea or a champions challenge featuring papa doc... I mean Clarence... I mean falcon! I’m all for that? Good idea.

Yeah and for Veterans day you can have All versions of cap Winter solider And Wolverine Because Wolverine served in WW2
  • Texas_11Texas_11 Posts: 2,638 ★★★★★

Texas_11 said:

Yeah and for Veterans day you can have All versions of cap Winter solider And Wolverine Because Wolverine served in WW2
    ThAt would be cool.
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63
    Texas_11 said:

Texas_11 said:

ThAt would be cool.
    And they can make nodes with veteran related things like Medal of Honor And Gone AWOL