Options

Looking for new alliance

Aq focused preferable / Map 4. I don’t care much for war but I am willing to. I do arenas whenever I can. I work 4 days a week but when I’m off I am active.
Game ID: dudezer0

Comments

• Options
    KoiBoy18KoiBoy18 Posts: 314 ★★★
    @Dude_Zero I think we'd be a great fit for you

Hey there - our alliance [107SJ] Starjammers has 6600 prestige and 12MM rating. We run AQ map 4 for 110 million points weekly and 2 BGs in War for Silver 1 with itemless, stress-free effort

We already have a good front line of boss killers and high level player alt accounts so we get a lot accomplished with minimal stress!

Finally, we are part of the Symbiotic Alliance, a group of 17 alliances where you can move and grow as you progress - we even have our own podcast for tips and takes!

We use LINE for communication - if you're interested, please reach out to LINE ID: TeekaFox or LINE ID: KoiBoy18
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    My ally is looking for active participants right now and I think you’d be a good fit. We run 543 aq and get a good amount of glory. We’ve got a lot of people around your level and I think you’d be really helpful.

We also run gold 3 war but you wouldn’t be a boss killer. All you’d be required to do is log on to place defenders and run one path. It’ll be 5 defenders at max each war.

If you’re interested our ally is called Chapelle’s show. Our tag is [DCHAP]. Add me in game if you’re interested.
  • Options
    BulmktBulmkt Posts: 1,553 ★★★★
    If you are still looking check us out.

Search Bulmkt in game
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,059 ★★★★
    We're a chill ally running Map 5x4 AQ and 1BG AW. No minimum score, no focus on diversity. Just communicate, clear your paths and we're good.

Chat @Chikel
    @Beartroubleyo
    on line or ingame