**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Which 5* Mutant is worthy to rank up?

Hi Guys,

Back with a Rank up Question Poll :)

I currently have the following champs as 5* Mutants and was wondering who to max out [Based on Utility & Overall Usefulness] as this will be my first Mutant rank up.

All help, Suggestions & Reasoning Appreciated. :)

Thanks & Regards
KdRa

Which 5* Mutant is worthy to rank up? 23 votes

Sunspot (Duped)
47%
Colonaut123K3600Sarvanga1_Deamon1337Renaxqq4dlaiSwishBabyScrubhanStebo_79Will3808jimothyvondoom_98 11 votes
Havok (Duped)
30%
_Sham_Kill_GreyProximaMidnight_8Param1988SaltE_Wenis69Riptide[Deleted User] 7 votes
Storm Px (Unduped)
0%
Domino (Unduped)
4%
SamuraiJack06 1 vote
Emma Frost (Unduped)
17%
DarkZenRockypantherxEtjamaCeltic1981 4 votes
Rogue (Duped)
0%

Comments

• Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Sunspot (Duped)
    So if you’re looking for a lot of utility rank up either havok or Emma. Personally I prefer havok of the two. Sunspot is definitely who you should go for if you’re looking for damage. He’s got some utility too but not as much as the other two.
  • Options
    KdRa_IIKdRa_II Posts: 86
    Will3808 said:

So if you’re looking for a lot of utility rank up either havok or Emma. Personally I prefer havok of the two. Sunspot is definitely who you should go for if you’re looking for damage. He’s got some utility too but not as much as the other two.

Thanks for the insight my friend :) I had been leaning towards Sunspot and Havok as well. though Domino also has crossed my mind but wasn't sure if it would be right.