**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

One of these Woman gets to Shine.💃

ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
I can R2 one of these six-star chicks and I'm in serious debate...
Tigra - unduped
Emma Frost - unduped
BlackWidow Deadly Origins - unduped

I got pretty much 5 star or 6-star synergies with everyone, especially BWDO with my R2 already Falcon
they got INSANE buff together.

After that Monthly EQ as a suicide runner, Emma saved my ass on that VOID.

Tigra?
She gives me nerves because of that timing and spacing, but when she hits ? she
scales those numbers even above my BWCV...and she helped my against Mangog aswell...

So...To Who I Propose ?😅

One of these Woman gets to Shine.💃 37 votes

Black Widow Deadly Deodorant
21%
007md92MoeyTehrMiStaLovaAstoundsSteel_Ball_RunMathgeekScarcity27DarkLord8470 8 votes
Emma refrigerator
16%
JuggerNotRockypantherxHarvesterofSorrowSquirrelguyCharlie21540Ethereality 6 votes
Tigris
62%
KerneasRockyshockyQacobKill_GreyEtjamaSarvanga1_GreekhitIcy000Param1988JragonMaster170HoitadoUnder_dug1CloudwalkerTheBair123ScrubhanPuttPuttanaLysis_Tjay22[Deleted User]Dragfire1760 23 votes

Comments

• Options
    TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    Tigris
    if you can play Tigra, no doubt. if not, go BWDO, as she's fun and has high damage
  • Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,635 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Emma refrigerator
    I have BWDO and Emma at R2. BWDO is fun, but Emma is also pretty fun and her utility and damage are crazy, especially when running suicides. I consider her one of the most underrated mutant champs (although I hate using that word, I think it applies here)
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Tigris
    Have a dance with tigress.
  • Options
    EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Tigris
    Tigra if you can use her, Emma otherwise. Lots more utility than BWDO.
  • Options
    EtherealityEthereality Posts: 685 ★★★
    Emma refrigerator
    Tigra if you are good at using her, but few people are I believe. That is why I vote Emma, her immunities and good damage potential triumphs BWDO.
  • Options
    ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Using Tigra at least for me is like playing Poker.
    You can NEVER EXPECT the AI behavior and so does the spacing and Heavy throw timing
    thats why you only know of 5-10 Tigra players and they well known to whole community.
    I can only imagine how many hours if not days they spend to keep in shape and skill with her.

Emma Frost gonna be a huge debate as I got Omega Red and Apocalypse.

Black Widow Deodorant I decided to give up as it slows down my R3 Falcon Tuning soon.