**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

How many of you ever went back and explored Act 6?

13»

Comments

• -sixate--sixate- Posts: 1,532 ★★★★★
    I explored 7.1 within 2 weeks. I still haven't fully explored any chapter of Act 6 and never will. Too long, just horrible unrewarding content. No thanks, never touching it again.
  • KDSuperFlash10KDSuperFlash10 Posts: 5,869 ★★★★★
    79% explored, 3 paths left in 6.4 and then all I have is 6.2. Call me crazy but I'm actually pretty excited for 6.2, I really do enjoy the challenge that Act 6 presents, but there is a reason I left 6.2 for last as it is definitely the most difficult of the 4 chapters.
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Just went and explored 6.1 to use revives that were expiring. Guess I'll do 6.3 next unless 7.2 comes out first
  • Xguard77Xguard77 Posts: 554 ★★★
    Finished exploring last month. There's more than a few problem paths, but I honestly miss it.

Pretty sure I've hit rock bottom at this point
    - I'm exploring Variant 1
  • Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,136 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021

Im100% break of thrones. I’m so happy I never have to look at that screen again. Like walking through molasses in Siberia covered in mosquitos listening to the pina colada song on a loop for a month.

I love that song... Agree with the rest.

Just finished exploring 6.1 last week.. Not sure I'll do any more for a good while unless I have expiring resources. It took forever. So many paths!
  • IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,240 ★★★★
    Explored 6.1 and there were a couple of fights in 6.1.6 (dr strange on caustic temper for example) that made me lose all my enthousiasm/want for other act 6 chapters exploration.
  • Mr_PlatypusMr_Platypus Posts: 2,779 ★★★★★
    Slowly but surely, have 6.1 and 6.3 100%, now slowly working through 6.2, though realising there’s 10 paths per quest has certainly lowered my motivation.
  • Ken1378Ken1378 Posts: 279 ★★★
    I’m the same as a few people here, I’ve just explored 6.1. It was pretty straightforward until the last 2 quests. They probably cost me 30-40 revives. Which doesn’t t bode well for the rest of Act 6 Exploration. I’ve been considering doing The Abyss exploration instead.