**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Stuck in Cavalier 3.2.2

SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
Guys i have explored all path cavalier 3.2.2 except last 2 paths, one havok path bcoz i dont have healblock and armor up champ. second apocalypse path, pls give any strategy to explore that, i spend all my 700units, revive and potions.

Comments

• TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Totally agree....HB is the answer against Mangog...extremely effective. I used HB and HT. Also go through Jason Vorhees guide on fighting Mangog. Helped me a lot!
  • ChikelChikel Posts: 2,056 ★★★★
    Still... why would you spend 700 units on eq?
    There's sill time and there's a lot of 5* floating around this month. Wait and try duals
  • ValmarxValmarx Posts: 521 ★★★
    Guys can you explain how HB works for Mangog?
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,044 ★★★★★
    SoulRyder said:

Guys i have explored all path cavalier 3.2.2 except last 2 paths, one havok path bcoz i dont have healblock and armor up champ. second apocalypse path, pls give any strategy to explore that, i spend all my 700units, revive and potions.

Guardian for havok path and For Appo path you need ghost as well to counter iceman. I did it today and mu 4 star warlock and HB did it.
    I will say to wait for 2 weeks and if you can pull warlock then it's easy if not than rank up HB and had to revive fighting iceman
  • SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22
    edited March 2021

Totally agree....HB is the answer against Mangog...extremely effective. I used HB and HT. Also go through Jason Vorhees guide on fighting Mangog. Helped me a lot!

Mangog was too easy, i defeated him with Hyperion and i didnt use one revive for him. But the path was too tough.
  • SoulRyderSoulRyder Posts: 22

SoulRyder said:

Guardian for havok path and For Appo path you need ghost as well to counter iceman. I did it today and mu 4 star warlock and HB did it.
    I will say to wait for 2 weeks and if you can pull warlock then it's easy if not than rank up HB and had to revive fighting iceman
    Agree, i have 8600 six star shard and will get more 1500 on odin chest and 5* nexus so wait and try to pull or HB
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    SoulRyder said:

Mysterio can healblock.
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★
    What is the strategy for fighting mangog and who to use?

Someone said they used hyperion. Did they just use sp3 over and over?

Any other suggestions on who to use and fighting strategy???

Thx!
  • DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,864 ★★★★★
    doctorb said:

Thx!

@doctorb Mangog is easy. Bait SP1 until Mangog reaches 10 Hatred. Make you you have a special attack ready and activate it when Mangog runs in at you so you can remove his unstoppable. Rinse and repeat. Only use your special after he gets to 10 Hatred so you can get rid of his unstoppable.
  • TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    what does the rest of your roster look like? I used AA and Mags and Void for a lot of those fights since I don't have any good armor break tech champs
  • doctorbdoctorb Posts: 1,716 ★★★

doctorb said:

Thx!

@doctorb Mangog is easy. Bait SP1 until Mangog reaches 10 Hatred. Make you you have a special attack ready and activate it when Mangog runs in at you so you can remove his unstoppable. Rinse and repeat. Only use your special after he gets to 10 Hatred so you can get rid of his unstoppable.
    Thx!!!