**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Uncollected and Rank-up Help

Danyal_39Danyal_39 Posts: 151
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I'm a proven player and just recently started completing Act 4. I'm a slow pacing player and rarely do story contents. Now, I want to become uncollected so that I can buy casket 8 for nexus 5 star crystal. But i've got a few questions. Below is my roster and under that are questions.

Now,
1. Which champions should I rank up? Amd for what specific puposes and node counters?
2. Can I be able to complete Act 5 with that roster?
3. Which champions are recommened for Collector fight?
As for my skills, I can do Master EQ with minimal items and right counters. Overall below average skills (I don't even know how to backdraft intercept)

Any help will be appreciated!!!
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Options
    MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,466 ★★★★★
    Roster?
  • Options
    Luke9523Luke9523 Posts: 906 ★★★
    Attach a picture of your roster and it will be easier to give advice.
  • Options

Roster?

Sorry, first got posted mistakenly while I was still typing.
  • Options
    SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,805 ★★★★★
    act 5 should be a breeze

For four stars I’d rank up Doom and Ægon, both can help great with Collector fight (especially ramped up Ægon)
  • Options
    Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Doom and torch.
  • Options
    Shock29Shock29 Posts: 541 ★★★
    edited March 2021
    I see you have AA. He’ll destroy a lot of content when ranked up. Especially for act 4 and 5 and even the collector
  • Options
    Shock29 said:

I see you have AA. He’ll destroy a lot of content when ranked up. Especially for act 4 and 5 and even the collector

AA isn't awakened unfortunately!! Does OR is of any help for Collector boss? I know he's amazing for Masochism.
  • Options
    ChikelChikel Posts: 2,058 ★★★★
    Danyal_39 said:

Shock29 said:

AA isn't awakened unfortunately!! Does OR is of any help for Collector boss? I know he's amazing for Masochism.
    AA is still a beast unawakened, you just lose out on his utility but his damage is still there. Rank up Havok for the power shield quest and he will still be useful later on.
    Sunspot will actually be crazy with the Collector's tenacity.No need to heavy
  • Options
    TheBoogyManTheBoogyMan Posts: 2,094 ★★★★★
    Wondering if havok and colossus would be good counters for 5.2.4?
  • Options
    JoshuagunnJoshuagunn Posts: 16

Wondering if havok and colossus would be good counters for 5.2.4?

Magneto white preflight ability is nice I think havok can be goood unless he’s plasma detonate is counted as a debuff
  • Options
    Will3808Will3808 Posts: 3,536 ★★★★★
    Danyal_39 said:

Shock29 said:

I used omega when I first fought the collector and he did well. I suggest upgrading doom, AA, and human torch. With the three of them and the other champions you have ranked up you should be able to get through act 5. The best champions for the collector are ones who can do the most damage over a small amount of time.