**WINTER OF WOE - BONUS OBJECTIVE POINT**
As previously announced, the team will be distributing an additional point toward milestones to anyone who completed the Absorbing Man fight in the first step of the Winter of Woe.
This point will be distributed at a later time as it requires the team to pull and analyze data.
The timeline has not been set, but work has started.
There is currently an issue where some Alliances are are unable to find a match in Alliance Wars, or are receiving Byes without getting the benefits of the Win. We will be adjusting the Season Points of the Alliances that are affected within the coming weeks, and will be working to compensate them for their missed Per War rewards as well.

Additionally, we are working to address an issue where new Members of an Alliance are unable to place Defenders for the next War after joining. We are working to address this, but it will require a future update.

Who to select for my 2nd 6*r2

RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
edited March 2021 in Strategy and Tips
I've got some tempting choices, some not so tempting. What do you akk think?
Post edited by Kabam Valiant on

Comments

• Yodabolt21Yodabolt21 Posts: 2,524 ★★★★★
    Corvus.
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    I am mostly stuck between Colossus and bwcv
  • RichiesDad79RichiesDad79 Posts: 1,003 ★★★
    Yeah I don't quite get what is so great about corvus. If I did, this decision would be quite a bit easier.
  • MasterpuffMasterpuff Posts: 6,463 ★★★★★
    Corvus
  • TrashyPandaTrashyPanda Posts: 1,574 ★★★★★
    No suicides? Sorcerer or Claire, your preference.
  • Light7Light7 Posts: 203
    Corvus his awaken ability is units saver
  • JuggerNotJuggerNot Posts: 432 ★★
    Corvus, sorcerer/bwcv, then SIM
  • swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    I have an r2 spider ham and he is really fun, sor Sup would be good too. Colossus down there is a choice, obviously corvus and bwcv. Go with who you like using most.
  • The_Sentry06The_Sentry06 Posts: 7,779 ★★★★★
    Sorceror
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,722 ★★★★★
    Kali
  • OmedennOmedenn Posts: 863 ★★★
    For easy times in AQ I would go for Corvus - especially since he is awakened! You can clear a whole path while he is at 1% health

BWCV is very useful for quests and story mode, lots of damage and very nice regen possibilities! Not going to start a war between BWCV and Sorcerer fanboys here, but personally I find BWCV easier to play with. (not saying she is better or anything like that, just easier..)

Is your Colossus awakened? I use my maxed out 5* with OR synergy for almost everything, absolutely love this guy! Insanely damage output

• Lvernon15Lvernon15 Posts: 11,596 ★★★★★
    Corvus, and that is one hell of a 6* roster
  • Sarvanga1_Sarvanga1_ Posts: 4,139 ★★★★★
    Corvus man. That immortality is so valuable.
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Sorcerer.
  • EtjamaEtjama Posts: 7,981 ★★★★★
    Corvus than Kali than Claire.