**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Your current favourite and champ ur waiting for.

Was just curious what are ur fav champs ( wrt the amount you enjoy them using and not thinking damage stuff into the picture) and which champs are you awaiting to see in future
For me current favourite is dr doom and am hoping for dr doom 2099 to enter the contest

Comments

• TheBair123TheBair123 Posts: 5,344 ★★★★★
    my favorite champ is CMM and i'm forever waiting for Spidey 2099 or even Iron Spider
  • Kill_GreyKill_Grey Posts: 8,666 ★★★★★
    Favourite is Guilly 99, and I'm waiting for worldbreaker Hulk.
  • EdwxnEdwxn Posts: 211 ★★
    My favorite is Spidey SE and I would really love to see Spiderman Cosmic.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    Tigra
  • KerneasKerneas Posts: 3,739 ★★★★★

My fav is Red Guardian at this point, and I would really love to see Legion.

I see you're a man of culture as well. Let's spread some Legion love
  • Gooseman27Gooseman27 Posts: 55
    My favorite is probably Doom, id love to see more doom variations, like spidey, ingame
  • AAA003AAA003 Posts: 14
    edited March 2021
    OG Wolverine (with apocalypse). I would love seeing Stan Lee in the game. Make him a beyond God tier synergies champion.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Quake. Would love to see Sigil Witch as an actual playable character
  • Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    Quake, and I want to see Franklin Richards or Mystique

Mcdonalds said:

Hulkbuster
    Waiting for the movie based on Hulkbuster

The creator of this discussion specified "Champ you're waiting for, NOT movie".
    Oh my word, Allow it fam.

I have a question for you, who is Sigil Witch?
    Scarlet Witch Sigil was released in Dec 2020, she didn't come as playable, but came as a boss in an Event Quest.
  • SpideyFunkoSpideyFunko Posts: 21,804 ★★★★★
    Edwxn said:

I have a question for you, who is Sigil Witch?
    Scarlet Witch Sigil was released in Dec 2020, she didn't come as playable, but came as a boss in an Event Quest.
    And was also a path defender in last months eq. This one too
  • BuggyDClownBuggyDClown Posts: 2,070 ★★★★★
    Fav is 2099 and waiting for Thor infinity war😂
  • 007md92007md92 Posts: 1,381 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Favourite champ is - wolverine (got a 5 star) and sentry (waiting for the buff forever)

Champ i am waiting for - the sentry Sentry(red) 100% control and Knull

I love Nick Fury and I would love to see Human Torch in contest . Somehow he keeps on dodging my roster as much as that I believe he doesn't exist anymore.

Not even a 3 star? That's a shame.
    I only have him as a 3 star 😭
  • DarkZenDarkZen Posts: 285
    Recently pulled BWCV and currently my favourite champion... Would love to see Wendigo added perhaps for Halloween. Storyline involving Wolverine and Hulk tracking this monster down ??
  • sherin_66sherin_66 Posts: 250 ★★★
    I pulled Tigra recently and she's my favourite champ to use. I'm still learning her since she has a confusing playstyle but I'll get the hang of it soon enough. I was excited to see that Kabam was going to add Immortal Hulk to the game couple months back, but with what they did to him I'm not sure I'm gonna look forward to any new champs.

Morningstar. And i would love to have Mystique in the game if they would do it right. Had they added her years ago it would almost def be a disappointment. But with how they have evolved in making characters unique i think its the right time

Considering Kabam, I don't think they would do Mystique right.