**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Bug Fix

If I submit a report to kabam on average how long does it take for kabam to respond and fix your problem and do i have to delete and reinstall my game for the bug fix to take effect I'm not trying to seem impatient I'm just curious

Comments

• DemonzfyreDemonzfyre Posts: 20,981 ★★★★★
    Depends on when someone can investigate the problem. As far as fixing the bug, depends on what's wrong. You'll probably get better answers by posting the issue here.
  • Lordchungus575Lordchungus575 Posts: 63

Depends on when someone can investigate the problem. As far as fixing the bug, depends on what's wrong. You'll probably get better answers by posting the issue here.

The bug I'm experiencing is that special and back issues such as abyss and polar opposites do not appear anywhere on menu
    Try a fresh install.

Try a fresh install.

Like a fresh new account?? im a bit confused
  • RenaxqqRenaxqq Posts: 1,595 ★★★★

Try a fresh install.

Like a fresh new account?? im a bit confused
    Reinstall game.
  • Or you could just continue inquiring in the same thread as you started out with (how many threads are you up to on this issue already ?)

Back Issues (Variants) has a certain LEVEL needed in order for them to appear and be available (not sure what Level that is, and think Variant #1 has a different requirement from the ones afterward).

And some other special ones might have Level requirement too (including Abyss). You said earlier you were only Level-28.

Or you could just continue inquiring in the same thread as you started out with (how many threads are you up to on this issue already ?)

Back Issues (Variants) has a certain LEVEL needed in order for them to appear and be available (not sure what Level that is, and think Variant #1 has a different requirement from the ones afterward).

And some other special ones might have Level requirement too (including Abyss). You said earlier you were only Level-28.

This is true as well and the likely answer.
    edited March 2021

Or you could just continue inquiring in the same thread as you started out with (how many threads are you up to on this issue already ?)

I think if your not the right level then it should only be greyed out but you may be right and if i continue to have problems with this i will not create a new discussion my sorry if that bothered you also I appreciate the constructive criticism