**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Human Torch Sig Ability

rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★
Can some explain to me how HT sig ability works? My HT is sig 180. Suppose I activate nova flames in the first fight, how and when do I get the persistent charge back to activate nova flames again?
Do I just continue my fight as usual after first nova flame fight? Or from second fight onwards every fight I try to activate nova flames and it fails so that I get the flat increase chance it fails to activate, till I get the prrsistent charge back? I have tried the first method many times where I continue fights and then 5,6 fights later with other champs HT's persistent charge still doesnt come back. Or is it bugged like NF?

Comments

• Agent_X_zzzAgent_X_zzz Posts: 4,494 ★★★★★
    So after each fight torch does after activinating his prefight regardless if he wins or loses, he has a 11% chance to gain it back, and it has an additional 14% chance to gain It back every time you fail to gain it
  • rcm2017rcm2017 Posts: 568 ★★★

So after each fight torch does after activinating his prefight regardless if he wins or loses, he has a 11% chance to gain it back, and it has an additional 14% chance to gain It back every time you fail to gain it

So I understand that I have use torch in each fight after his first nova flame fight? Right? So if he is just idle in the team 5-6 fights later with other team members the persistent charge will not come back? Right?

rcm2017 said:

So I understand that I have use torch in each fight after his first nova flame fight? Right? So if he is just idle in the team 5-6 fights later with other team members the persistent charge will not come back? Right?
    Yeah he cannot be idle, he must enter the fight again.
    Alrite, I was scratching my head, I will try this. Thanks mate, appreciate it 😊👍
    Thanks guys, appreciate the insights. My main doubt was not the percentage and the chance, I for some stupid reason assumed by just being in the team HT sig ability works. I didnt think that he had to actually fight for the sig ability to proc next time...dunno maybe abilities of apoc sig ability etc messed up my thoughts and I assumed HT also works the same way. So that got cleared.

Thanks everyone!!!
  • K00shMaanK00shMaan Posts: 1,289 ★★★★
    As always, Auntm.ai will be your best friend for a lot of questions like this. There are a couple champs where they've added a line to their abilities to clarify something not included in the game's description of their abilities. Human Torch is an example of this.
  • RichardSlugbergRichardSlugberg Posts: 81 ★★
    K00shMaan said:

As always, Auntm.ai will be your best friend for a lot of questions like this. There are a couple champs where they've added a line to their abilities to clarify something not included in the game's description of their abilities. Human Torch is an example of this.

I need to add more of these. The problem with living and breathing this game is it's easy to overlook things as obvious when it clearly wasn't. I should probably crowd source a few ...