**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

Act 7.2 and variant 7

Any idea when 7.2 or variant 7 will be released?I know the beta for 7.2 ended a couple of weeks ago but still a guesstimate would be nice. The game has become very stale and boring for past 2 months with no end game content being released.

Comments

• GOTGGOTG Posts: 1,040 ★★★★
    edited March 2021
    Will 7.2 be more difficult than 7.1? If they are at same level it will be a big LOL.
  • BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    GOTG said:

Will 7.2 be more difficult than 7.1? If they are at same level it will be a big LOL.

I heard a couple people from the beta saying it was a fair bit harder. You could check out one of the youtubers who streamed it if you wanted to see for yourself :)
  • WorknprogressWorknprogress Posts: 7,233 ★★★★★

GOTG said:

I heard a couple people from the beta saying it was a fair bit harder. You could check out one of the youtubers who streamed it if you wanted to see for yourself :)
    Some of the beta definitely seemed quite a bit more niche than 7.1. There also weren't the constant handicap nodes to make even meme champ cruise through paths. I fully expect quite a bit of moaning at release unless they make a ton of changes.

Certainly don't expect all the people with a handful of R5s posting exploration results in the first week like happened with 7.1 so a few of us will consider that a move in the right direction but I'm sure most won't. A large portion of the playerbase tends to use "fun" to describe easy and "bs" in place of anything even mildly challenging for underdeveloped rosters.
  • NojokejaymNojokejaym Posts: 3,911 ★★★★★
    No variant 7
  • TyEdgeTyEdge Posts: 2,965 ★★★★★
    I’m gonna be disappointed if there’s nothing in April. December-April-August-December seems like the right pace for act 7. I really would like 3 variants per year. It’s not like they’re gonna run out.