**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.

LF 2 to join 5x5 3 bg war alliance

Hey everyone, we are in search of 2 active players to join our team. We run 5x5 AQ with epic mods 3 days and master mods 2 days. We score 230+ mil. During off season we don't run wars so we can take a break and stock pile resources. During season we run all 3 bgs. We have ended gold 2 last couple seasons but are close to pushing to gold 1. Great group of guys here, relaxed and just want to maximize rewards without pushing crazy hard and feeling like a job. If interested contact me here or line. Swags mcswaggin is my line id

Comments

• swmcswswmcsw Posts: 249 ★★
    Still looking for a couple
    Still looking for 1. Get ahold of me on line or in game

Still looking for 1

Latest AQ score. We are still looking for 1.
    Off season has come. Back to the recruiting cycle, we are looking for 2 summoners. 5x5 AQ 3 epic mods, 2 master mods. Off-season no wars. During season we are running 3 bg wars. High gold 2. With the right recruits could potentially push gold 1. Swagz mcswaggin in game and line id.
    We are now looking for 1

Looking for 1 to 2 players. Still running 5x5 in AQ 3 epic mods and then 2 master mods. Also running 3 bgs in AW seasons around gold 2 to gold 1.
    Looking for 2 to join our alliance. Doing everything the same as above me. Line I'd swagzmcswaggin
  • FishonFishon Posts: 5
    Can’t find you on line and can’t add in game…FishOn4Life
  • FishonFishon Posts: 5
    Was doing map5 and in gold2